ADVERTISEMENT

When I win MegaMillions tonight

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
Assume I’d have the money to buy WSU’s way into any conference or rebuild the PAC and pay anyone’s exit fee from their existing G5 conference. Where would you want to go?

PS - this isn’t my typical lottery fantasy. H&B all the way!

Assume I’d have the money to buy WSU’s way into any conference or rebuild the PAC and pay anyone’s exit fee from their existing G5 conference. Where would you want to go?

Get in line, man. That money is mine.

Here’s the problem i see. We could buy WSU’s way into the Big 10 or SEC, but it would be extortion. In a year, they’d say they’re kicking WSU out unless we pay more. Then they’d do it the year after that and the year after that.

So….f**k them. They get nothing.

My money goes straight to WSU. The exact amount will depend on if - and how quickly - Chun and Schulz can figure out which part of my ass they should apply their lips to.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
If I were to win the jackpot....which I didn't.....I would go the T. Boone Pickens route and offer up a large donation...but only if the rest of Coug nation got off its collective a$$ and donated. In 2010, he said that he'd give $100 million if the rest of the OSU donor base would donate $100 million. His goal was for the university to reach $1 billion. They raised $887 million in 2 1/2 years and hit the $1 billion mark in just under three years. He contributed $120 million and the rest of Cowboy nation ponied up the rest.

I don't know the number that I would pick, but if all (or at least most) WSU fans don't want to be part of the solution, it's not one person's job to fix it.

Reactions: Coug90

What is your typical lottery fantasy for the big jackpot?

I personally think the Big12 is probably the best fit for WSU. The Cougs can compete in football and assuming OSU came we’d have a natural rival and travel partner. Basketball would be a challenge but the Big12 would probably help with recruiting don’t know I don’t know how to set up your plan, but my little plan know how to
What is your typical lottery fantasy for the big jackpot?
i usually don’t get past the hookers and blow 1 month long party after I win. I can’t justify spending that much time on what I’d do with 1.25B but the short answer, after taking care of setting my family up for life I’d like to think I’d do some good with it.

I was thinking to infuse the Cougar Collective with $100mil and persuade WSU (I think an additional hefty donation to the university will do that) to go independent for a few years so that they can pump up their roster with 4&5 star recruits. Just doing that will catch the eye of all the major networks and we can start selling off media rights at a premium for each game.

Two girls at the same time
iu

I personally think the Big12 is probably the best fit for WSU. The Cougs can compete in football and assuming OSU came we’d have a natural rival and travel partner. Basketball would be a challenge but the Big12 would probably help with recruiting don’t know I don’t know how to set up your plan, but my little plan know how to

i usually don’t get past the hookers and blow 1 month long party after I win. I can’t justify spending that much time on what I’d do with 1.25B but the short answer, after taking care of setting my family up for life I’d like to think I’d do some good with it.
Big money can easily be a curse. It ruins people. But I’d like to try it out. I sure I could handle it because I don’t care about accumulating things and having lots of money.
I couldn’t tell my kids though if I won the big lottery. It might ruin them. I’d have to be saying “I got a big bonus at work this year or made a big windfall in day trading so I’d like to buy you this house…”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT