ADVERTISEMENT

Has anyone checked in on OSU?

CougInSpain

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2009
Are their fans in panic mode as we are? Options they are suggesting from their base? Really the only way forward is to keep the PAC12 conference and poach the best of the best and/or best viewership from G5 conferences.

My suggestion would be this:

WSU

OSU

Stanford

Cal

Fresno St

UNLV

San Diego St

SMU

Colorado St

Memphis

South Florida

N Texas/Wyoming/Air Force/Tulane/Rice?

All Mountain West teams would have to wait until 2025 or we pay that exit fee.

Are their fans in panic mode as we are? Options they are suggesting from their base? Really the only way forward is to keep the PAC12 conference and poach the best of the best and/or best viewership from G5 conferences.

My suggestion would be this:

WSU

OSU

Stanford

Cal

Fresno St

UNLV

San Diego St

SMU

Colorado St

Memphis

South Florida

N Texas/Wyoming/Air Force/Tulane/Rice?

All Mountain West teams would have to wait until 2025 or we pay that exit fee.

SDSU

SMU

Memphis

USF

Tulane

Rice

BSU

UNLV

Fresno St

CSU

Utah St

Appalachian St

UTSA

Gonzaga

NDSU

Stanford

CAL

STANFORD

WSU

ORE ST.

SDSU

SMU

Memphis

USF

Tulane

Rice

BSU

UNLV

Fresno St

CSU

Utah St

Appalachian St

UTSA

Gonzaga

NDSU

Stanford

CAL

STANFORD

WSU

ORE ST.
What is...a list of all the schools available who have fewer viewers than WSU?

Cal and Stanford have a lot of options. There's no way in Hell that they would join a MWC or AAC as a full participant. The B!G is likely their eventual landing pad, but in the meantime, I have a couple of Stanford work associates who think they could join the WCC in all sports except football and wait this out. That makes sense to me, as the WCC is a very strong, regional conference in Olympic sports.

Cal and Stanford have a lot of options. There's no way in Hell that they would join a MWC or AAC as a full participant. The B!G is likely their eventual landing pad, but in the meantime, I have a couple of Stanford work associates who think they could join the WCC in all sports except football and wait this out. That makes sense to me, as the WCC is a very strong, regional conference in Olympic sports.

Yeah the ONLY way Stanford comes along is if it's

SDSU, SMU, Memphis, USF, Tulane, Rice, Appalachian St, Gonzaga, BSU, UNLV, Fresno St, CSU, Utah St, UTSA, NDSU, THE BEST DAMN MIDMAJORS NOT IN A P5 ON THE PLANET

Instead of a straight MWC/PAC merger, or AAC/PAC merger.

Stanford won't tolerate having the WORST, PEON TEAMS from the MWC, AAC.

Stanford will only TOLERATE THE BEST DAMN TEAMS FROM MWC, AAC.

THE PAC 4 HAS TO BE DAMN PICKY IN, ON WHICH MIDMAJOR'S TO LET JOIN PAC 4, IN ORDER TO KEEP STANFORD, CAL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT