ADVERTISEMENT

"Who is Gardner Minshew?"

Helluva write up. This fall camp is gonna be ridiculous.

This story, if nothing else, provides for some intrigue, but there's no denying he has his believers. I'm happy he decided to come to WSU.

Based on this profile I don't care if he wins the starting job. He's going to be an asset to the program anyway. He's clearly a junkie, so if he's studying film and soaking up knowledge and running extra skellys with receivers and on and on, this improves everyone around him too. He'll be helping in the meetings, in the locker room, in practice. I don't generally associate graduate transfers with locker room leadership, but this kid certainly seems to have the personality. And you know who else I think he'll help? Cooper.

Reactions: ATACFD
Based on this profile I don't care if he wins the starting job. He's going to be an asset to the program anyway. He's clearly a junkie, so if he's studying film and soaking up knowledge and running extra skellys with receivers and on and on, this improves everyone around him too. He'll be helping in the meetings, in the locker room, in practice. I don't generally associate graduate transfers with locker room leadership, but this kid certainly seems to have the personality. And you know who else I think he'll help? Cooper.

Good point I hadn't considered. Even if he doesn't set foot on the field -- although I suspect he will -- he can have a massive impact on this year's team and, perhaps, even future teams (especially with regard to Cooper). It's amazing what additional competition can do.

Good point I hadn't considered. Even if he doesn't set foot on the field -- although I suspect he will -- he can have a massive impact on this year's team and, perhaps, even future teams (especially with regard to Cooper). It's amazing what additional competition can do.

He very well could take over - or, he could get lost in the crowd. At least there's a crowd, though.

I am counting on improved QB play this year. Whether it be this guy or someone else,it will be great.

No i am counting on there be a fair process in selecting the QB. The fugue like state of Leach may stop this year, I do not see a favorite son among the candidates this year.The spoiled brat is long gone in absolute disgrace, The frozen deer in the headlights who cannot outrun a sloth is also gone, So i look forward to who ever is the starter.

I'm counting on you falling in love with whoever loses the battle to start.

No i am counting on there be a fair process in selecting the QB. The fugue like state of Leach may stop this year, I do not see a favorite son among the candidates this year.The spoiled brat is long gone in absolute disgrace, The frozen deer in the headlights who cannot outrun a sloth is also gone, So i look forward to who ever is the starter.

Oh good, another hate thread in the making. Let's be sure to bring up other hate-worthy QB's from the last 30 years and dissect their horribleness for all the www to see. I'll start:
Tuel - horrible, horrible QB and person. Never should have played a down.
Lobbster - a ginger. No more needs to be said.
Any QB named Chad. Should have all been cut upon arrival.
Leaf, Bledsoe, Rosie. All traitors who left early.
Kegel. Took up a scholarship for 5 years, and only had one OK (10 win, Holiday bowl victory) season to show for it.
Gesser. 0 for whatever against the mutts.
MenckeBaum. Enough said.
Casper - had the gall to get hurt in the '81 Apple Cup. Cost us the Rose Bowl.
Klay and Bennett - both traitors who left after 3 years. Oops, wrong sport.

I am quite sure that Leach pays attention to this boards Planter s opinions-a can of mixed nuts. But everyone's and no one s opinions really matter on this board,mine included,: )

Oh good, another hate thread in the making. Let's be sure to bring up other hate-worthy QB's from the last 30 years and dissect their horribleness for all the www to see. I'll start:
Tuel - horrible, horrible QB and person. Never should have played a down.
Lobbster - a ginger. No more needs to be said.
Any QB named Chad. Should have all been cut upon arrival.
Leaf, Bledsoe, Rosie. All traitors who left early.
Kegel. Took up a scholarship for 5 years, and only had one OK (10 win, Holiday bowl victory) season to show for it.
Gesser. 0 for whatever against the mutts.
MenckeBaum. Enough said.
Casper - had the gall to get hurt in the '81 Apple Cup. Cost us the Rose Bowl.
Klay and Bennett - both traitors who left after 3 years. Oops, wrong sport.

Garcia - stinking Mexican immigrant trying to take Gossen's job?
Brink - noodle armed loser?
Rogers - fragile little nancy couldn't even take a hit?
Halliday - Ginger #2?

You've got to up your game.

Who was ginger #1? Lobster?

Lobbestael is widely considered #1, as he was the senior ginger on the 2011 squad (when Halliday was a redshirt frosh and the only liver damage he had was from Natural Ice).

Here's a team photo of them from that last magical CPW season:

KpdLS3N.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT