ADVERTISEMENT

Who would of believed it

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
of someone proposed that after losing so many d-linemen before the season and two starters at linebacker...that the defense would look so solid at this point. Hunter Dale, Luvu, Woods, Tago, Rogers, Derek Moore, DeRider and a second team defensive backs have stepped up. I would of said that I hope these guys get a little playing time and do well next year (besides DeRider- senior? Gotta give it up for these guys. Dillon Sherman??? Reports from their DC saying they have a business mentality. You couldn't of made this stuff up at the beggining of the season. Ranked 11th in total defense. It's too early to call these guys a name, but dang.

of someone proposed that after losing so many d-linemen before the season and two starters at linebacker...that the defense would look so solid at this point. Hunter Dale, Luvu, Woods, Tago, Rogers, Derek Moore, DeRider and a second team defensive backs have stepped up. I would of said that I hope these guys get a little playing time and do well next year (besides DeRider- senior? Gotta give it up for these guys. Dillon Sherman??? Reports from their DC saying they have a business mentality. You couldn't of made this stuff up at the beggining of the season. Ranked 11th in total defense. It's too early to call these guys a name, but dang.
This is a D post, but I’d also say don’t forget about Eric Powell; guy went from having to have the ball on the 10 yd line middle of the field before Leach would let him try for a FG to this year where he’s can’t miss out to 50 yarders—hell, I cant even remember him missing this year he’s been so good.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT