ADVERTISEMENT

Wilner's mailbag

Somehow I was able to read this Seattle Times article. Crib notes version. The Big-12 isn't ever inviting the Cougs and Beavs.

As things drag on, it seems rebuilding the Pac-12 is our only option.

If that is the case, I suspect the "waiting period" in part is to get fans to accept this new reality.

I honestly don't really like the idea of the Big-12 as it ignores California and the west coast (our recruiting ground).

Feels like the concept of the ACC west is our best option, but that is all contingent on FSU and Clemson bolting. Timing is TBD. (2026 or 2036). But the ACC has to come to terms with it's membership changing at some point and figuring out how they want their conference to look long-term.

Somehow I was able to read this Seattle Times article. Crib notes version. The Big-12 isn't ever inviting the Cougs and Beavs.

You didn't read or understand the whole article. And Wilner just did a article that contradicts this article. At the very bottom of this article, they acknowledge, say that if the ACC disintegrates in 12 to 36 months, that either the ACC, or Big 12 could grab the PAC 2, WSU, OSU, and that because of that, they said that's why its important to have the 2 year grace period, in order to wait and see if the landscape changes, evolves. It's helpful to read the whole article, and not just go by the article title.

You didn't read or understand the whole article. And Wilner just did a article that contradicts this article. At the very bottom of this article, they acknowledge, say that if the ACC disintegrates in 12 to 36 months, that either the ACC, or Big 12 could grab the PAC 2, WSU, OSU, and that because of that, they said that's why its important to have the 2 year grace period, in order to wait and see if the landscape changes, evolves. It's helpful to read the whole article, and not just go by the article title.
Buddy, I am really getting sick and tired of you saying I can't read or understand things. Do it again, and I will launch on you like nothing you have ever seen. Relentlessly. I'm sick of your f-ing insults, you g-dam loser.

So show us this subsequent Wilner article.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT