ADVERTISEMENT

Wofford?

cougarmike

All Conference
Nov 18, 2007
I see Wyoming escaped with a 17-14 home victory against the mighty Wofford Terriers. The Pokes capped a frantic 80 yard drive to score the winning touchdown wit 17 ticks remaining on the clock to avoid the upset.

They made it to the FCS playoffs the last 2 years. Not a bad FCS team. They are located in South Carolina near the North Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia border. There is A LOT of talent in that area so if you can imagine Eastern being a good FCS team look at where they are located and where Wofford is.

I see Wyoming escaped with a 17-14 home victory against the mighty Wofford Terriers. The Pokes capped a frantic 80 yard drive to score the winning touchdown wit 17 ticks remaining on the clock to avoid the upset.

Yeah.....Wyoming has definitely turned out to be worse than expected. Now that both of us have a few games under our belt, I'm not sure that another game would be as close as the first one felt.

Reactions: Cougzz
To be fair....

Our first game of the season with a new QB.

Playing in Laramie at that altitude can be tricky to adjust to. Minshew had quite a few passes thrown too high early in the game. Adjusting to the altitude? He didn't have that problem in the second half.

We had some early blunders that held ourselves back, rather than Wyoming having their way with us.

Once we got going, we were by far the superior team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT