ADVERTISEMENT

Woke beating Coke

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
21-10 at half.

Cams receivers aren’t helping him out from what I’ve seen.

After dark at Cal is scary. I remember a few games like this we were supposed to win and got crushed.

Good. Anytime one of the Traitor 10 lose, especially in a heart breaking manner, is a good thing.
Yep. Was watching the TT/AZ game as well as the mutts and SJSU. I need to figure out how to have that split screen - pretty sure my TV and cable will let me do it.

It's asinine and shouldn't be perpetuated. Especially when one can't spell and uses that stupid apostrophe.
Definitely should not be perpetrated! Since the term is primarily used by MF'ing child abusing husky scum, if Loyal wants to be included in that Basket of Deplorables, more power to him. The rest of us TRUE Cougs (no apostrophe!) will continue to avoid using that term like we avoid the plague!

It's asinine and shouldn't be perpetuated. Especially when one can't spell and uses that stupid apostrophe.
Definitely should not be perpetrated! Since the term is primarily used by MF'ing child abusing husky scum, if Loyal wants to be included in that Basket of Deplorables, more power to him. The rest of us TRUE Cougs (no apostrophe!) will continue to avoid using that term like we avoid the plague!
Cry babies cry. Couging it is a fact of life when you are a Coug. Own it. I watched (in person) Todd Marijuanavich drive USC 90 yards to beat us in 1986(?), which included a sure interception going through our LB's hands. I watched in person) Arizona beat us in BB when we had a 10-point lead at Beasley with a minute to go. I watched in 1988 (in person) when Rosenbach, down 3 in the final minute with a first and goal, throw an interception in the end zone against ASU.

Deal with it. I think it's funny. People who know I'm a Coug come up frequently when some other team Cougs it - damn Loyal, so and so really Couged it. I reply, yep, they sure did.

Cry baby cry. Stick a finger in your eye. When your mother asks you why, tell her you were going for your nose but Couged it. Hahahahahaha. :)

Cry babies cry. Couging it is a fact of life when you are a Coug. Own it. I watched (in person) Todd Marijuanavich drive USC 90 yards to beat us in 1986(?), which included a sure interception going through our LB's hands. I watched in person) Arizona beat us in BB when we had a 10-point lead at Beasley with a minute to go. I watched in 1988 (in person) when Rosenbach, down 3 in the final minute with a first and goal, throw an interception in the end zone against ASU.

Deal with it. I think it's funny. People who know I'm a Coug come up frequently when some other team Cougs it - damn Loyal, so and so really Couged it. I reply, yep, they sure did.

Cry baby cry. Stick a finger in your eye. When your mother asks you why, tell her you were going for your nose but Couged it. Hahahahahaha. :)
1989 and it was Ron Ricards hands and he played corner. I was just telling soonge tgat story today as the guy sitting next to me says "we have this we are going to beat USC.

1989 and it was Ron Ricards hands and he played corner. I was just telling soonge tgat story today as the guy sitting next to me says "we have this we are going to beat USC.
Guess my dementia is more advanced than yours, Ed. :)

Loyal... to each their own, but do you really think that WSU... who has always had less than everyone else on the big board... should be termed with a negative degrading derogatory slang to try to make it sound like we suck and will always be eternally doomed?

People speaking as such...

Does it bring more money? More fans? More T.V.? More Recruits?

Why do people like you feast upon something that makes you sound so fake and anti WSU?

To this day... people like you using that term sound more like John Butt-Jett Blanchette with a F*ck you Wazzu than someone who really cares... loves... supports.

I don't think you want to say F*ck Wazzu, but that's exactly what people using that term sound like.

Last edited:

grow up

Cougin' it used to be a thing and we've all lived through it at some point. That said, the phrase has a lot less relevance today than it did in the 1980's. There have been many examples of us coming from behind to beat teams and many situations where we held on when we could have otherwise lost. It had its time...but that time is past in my book.

Cougin' it used to be a thing and we've all lived through it at some point. That said, the phrase has a lot less relevance today than it did in the 1980's. There have been many examples of us coming from behind to beat teams and many situations where we held on when we could have otherwise lost. It had its time...but that time is past in my book.
I like the term, personally, but I'm an East coast guy. We boo our teams more than our opponents. Curse of the Bambino was a legendary saying in Boston for 86 years.

Let me guess, people think Popcorn Guy is funny too? Should leave that and the other phrase behind and not perpetuate it further.

Let me guess, people think Popcorn Guy is funny too? Should leave that and the other phrase behind and not perpetuate it further.
Why would anyone want to grow up? That is boring. Acting your age is overated. You are as young as you act, which makes me perpetually about 18.

And yes I think Popcorn guy remains funny. Sad, but funny. If you can't poke fun at yourself, then you are a sad individual.

That said - after this onslaught of dismay and outrage, I PROMISE never to use the nasty "C***** it" term again. You all are sooo sensitive. But I'm stuck here. I asked the UNLV board if I could transfer there, and they said F-no Coug, stay with your own ilk. But your occasional Supreme wisdom is welcome. Cheers. :)

Edit - didn't want to start a thread with this:

Last edited:
Why would anyone want to grow up? That is boring. Acting your age is overated. You are as young as you act, which makes me perpetually about 18.

And yes I think Popcorn guy remains funny. Sad, but funny. If you can't poke fun at yourself, then you are a sad individual.

That said - after this onslaught of dismay and outrage, I PROMISE never to use the nasty "C***** it" term again. You all are sooo sensitive. But I'm stuck here. I asked the UNLV board if I could transfer there, and they said F-no Coug, stay with your own ilk. But your occasional Supreme wisdom is welcome. Cheers. :)

Edit - didn't want to start a thread with this:

He had to eat it, otherwise it may have been returned for a TD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT