ADVERTISEMENT

WR Reggie Roberson

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
A former Kansas commit now being heavily pursued by Illinois, WSU, Indiana and others, Roberson has size and good speed. He's a product of Texas high school football, so he'd probably be a 5-star recruit in this state.

Wondering about the size part.....a couple of recruiting sites list him at 6'0, 175. One of the sites has him at 5'11. 150. At any rate, he appears to be a Gabe Marks, size-wise.....so I'm hoping he has the speed and route running ability to make up for it. Still would like to have him become a Coug.

Glad Cougar

Wondering about the size part.....a couple of recruiting sites list him at 6'0, 175. One of the sites has him at 5'11. 150. At any rate, he appears to be a Gabe Marks, size-wise.....so I'm hoping he has the speed and route running ability to make up for it. Still would like to have him become a Coug.

Glad Cougar

Is this a guy they're hoping to land if Calvin decides elsewhere?

The staff is pursuing many other WR s at this date. He has 4.5 speed and has a good burst. He looks to be more in the 170-180 pound range. I like his tapes and he would be a good addition, The cougs are on him late

Roberson is reported to run a 4.43 40. I checked it out as his tapes show a lot of speed. The time appears to be legitimate. His tapes show him pulling away from defenders after the catch.A fast WR would loosen up the current Pokemon scramble. The cougs need two fast receivers to allow them to go over the top. For whatever it is worth,his hero is Michael Crabtree.

He has scheduled a visit to Pullman. He is an important recruit as Calvin has narrowed his choices to ND and Neb.I like his speed and cutting ability.The cougs need to recruit size and speed , give them reps, and coach them up so they can start contributing on game day 1 .Otherwise the little possession receivers will run perfect routes and get lost against bigger ,faster and more athletic defensive backs.

He has scheduled a visit to Pullman. He is an important recruit as Calvin has narrowed his choices to ND and Neb.I like his speed and cutting ability.The cougs need to recruit size and speed , give them reps, and coach them up so they can start contributing on game day 1 .Otherwise the little possession receivers will run perfect routes and get lost against bigger ,faster and more athletic defensive backs.
Calvin is a shrimp--we have enough shrimp WRs on our roster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT