ADVERTISEMENT

Latest activity

95coug replied to the thread OT - Elias Huizar.
    Investigation is still going, I’ll wait to see what comes out of it before deciding whose fault it is
  • L
    Loyal Coug1 replied to the thread OT - Elias Huizar.
    And Richland SD didn't bother to contact the YPD, his then current employer who had placed him on admin leave a year before he applied...
    95coug replied to the thread OT - Elias Huizar.
    Yakima schools hold the blame, not Richland. YSD didn’t pass along information about the allegations made against him, and he had not...
  • L
    More fun facts. Per the graphic linked below, WSU had lower attendance/game in 2023 (28,023) than all but 3 P5 schools. Also, we would...
  • Coug1990
    Coug1990 replied to the thread Jaylen Wells to Portal.
    Yeah, the money that is being thrown around is insane. I just have a hard time believing this can continue. People will want a return...
  • L
    Loyal Coug1 replied to the thread Baseball.
    Well the NCAA-mandated maximum is 11.7. I would assume that WSU utilizes them all.
  • L
    Sad reads. Had to get 3 articles to piece it all together. Complete and utter failure of the local police agencies, a T-C judge, and...
  • T
    ttowncoug replied to the thread Baseball.
    Does anyone know how our scholarship allocation in baseball compares to other schools?
  • Coug1990
    Plus, there is Australian guard, Alice Dart, who signed back in November...
  • S
    SaveFerris replied to the thread Jaylen Wells to Portal.
    IU is rumored to have put together $3M for 3 players in Ballo, Rice, and Carlyle. There's plenty of $s available in the "marketplace"...
  • L
    Loyal Coug1 replied to the thread Jaylen Wells to Portal.
    Well F-. How can a school afford $600K for one player? What's the rest of their team going to demand? His new team I mean....
  • Coug1990
    This is completely NIL $$$$ related. I have an idea, why don't you donate a few million to NIL and we return the entire team.
  • Coug1990
    This is such a shame. With Wells on this team, I think it is a very very good team. I have no inside info, but this is likely 100% NIL...
  • L
    Stretch, Your recent effort and proclamation was greatly appreciated. You won't make the dumbasses listen or change, but they can't...
  • L
    LeachPack reacted to Observer11's post in the thread Jaylen Wells to Portal with Like Like.
    We live in slimy times.
ADVERTISEMENT