ADVERTISEMENT

As long as we are grousing.......

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
......this 7:30PM game time was ridiculous. We had Colorado-Utah at 10 AM, then UO-OSU at 5PM (not exactly warm there either), then us at 7:30? What kind of timing is that on November 29 for any of those games? Why the H wasn't there a 1PM Pac-12 game - like maybe ours? And this is what makes everybody worship the Pac-12 Commissioner? And still no deal with DirecTV?
furious.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Loyal Coug:
......this 7:30PM game time was ridiculous. We had Colorado-Utah at 10 AM, then UO-OSU at 5PM (not exactly warm there either), then us at 7:30? What kind of timing is that on November 29 for any of those games? Why the H wasn't there a 1PM Pac-12 game - like maybe ours? And this is what makes everybody worship the Pac-12 Commissioner? And still no deal with DirecTV?
furious.r191677.gif
Look at all the new structures with the new stadium. The P12 is getting money for the first time ever. That is why. The no deal with DirectTV has more to do with DirectTV than the P12. DirectTV is also in dispute with various other channels right now, including AMC that airs the number one show on cable The Walking Dead.

Whatever the reason, I don't know how much longer I can do it as somebody who splits time between Eastern and Central time zones. The AC was a 10:30 freaking start for me. Halftime is often well past midnight. No problem staying up for those every once in awhile, but we had a half-dozen of those this year. Absolutely brutal if you have a job and don't live on the westcoast.

Originally posted by chipdouglas:
Whatever the reason, I don't know how much longer I can do it as somebody who splits time between Eastern and Central time zones. The AC was a 10:30 freaking start for me. Halftime is often well past midnight. No problem staying up for those every once in awhile, but we had a half-dozen of those this year. Absolutely brutal if you have a job and don't live on the westcoast.
In any sport, winning cures all. With a 3-9 team, yeah it has to be brutal staying up late. If this were a 9-3 team, I am guessing that it would feel different. Hopefully, next year we can test out my theory.

Move to the West Coast. Easy.
Originally posted by chipdouglas:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT