ADVERTISEMENT

Colts lose to Browns after controversial call

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
GMII throws for one TD and runs for two in a back and forth game with the Browns.

He was ok - had a strip sack in the endzone for a Browns TD, lost another fumble and threw two picks. Not awesome, but still managed to put points on the board and put the Colts in a position to win.

Went to find the highlights and the entire ESPN highlight package (on the app) is all Browns. Every single clip. And then you have the bullshit illegal contact followed by the PI call and... you have to wonder what the f is going on?

Yeah I was following that game because I am a Minshew homer but he did make a couple critical mistakes. To his credit, the tackles could NOT contain Myles Garrett what-so-ever. He feasted back there and surprisingly, GMII did alright despite that. The strip sack in the endzone was a result of Myles Garrett just running free to the QB. Minus the couple mistakes he made, I thought he played masterfully against one of the best defenses in the NFL.

Yeah I was following that game because I am a Minshew homer but he did make a couple critical mistakes. To his credit, the tackles could NOT contain Myles Garrett what-so-ever. He feasted back there and surprisingly, GMII did alright despite that. The strip sack in the endzone was a result of Myles Garrett just running free to the QB. Minus the couple mistakes he made, I thought he played masterfully against one of the best defenses in the NFL.
The last play on offense too was him getting about .7 seconds to do something with the ball.

That being said, he's gotta learn/ know that his OL isn't the best and practice better ball security while in the pocket.

Not sure how you call an int, 4 sacks and 3 lost fumbles as masterfully. I'm pulling for Gardner big time, but he has got to stop the fumbling. Passing stats in general looked good. 15/23, 305 yards.

Replying to another post - go to ESPN and click on the Colts under "Teams". Lots of highlights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT