ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. Cougs vs Buffs

There’s the cam special. Knew we had one of those series coming. Least he didn’t drop it.

There’s the cam special. Knew we had one of those series coming. Least he didn’t drop it.
There is still a long ways to go in this game. Things have gone well for the Cougs but that last series was a perfect opportunity to run the ball and take some time off the clock.
CU gets the ball right back with little time used up.
Ward has been subject to key turnovers lately; why not get some help from your teammates instead of trying to do it all yourself.

Nice job by the defense to create a 3 and out.
OK offense, get a drive and take some time off the clock before half.

There is still a long ways to go in this game. Things have gone well for the Cougs but that last series was a perfect opportunity to run the ball and take some time off the clock.
CU gets the ball right back with little time used up.
Ward has been subject to key turnovers lately; why not get some help from your teammates instead of trying to do it all yourself.
What? We’ve got a lead, it’s time to work on his stats and highlight reel.

• Haha
Reactions: Coug90
Need to sharpen the killer instinct. Punch it in before half. We get the ball after. Do it again and it’s 49-7 before their offense is on the field again.

I don’t want to get ahead of myself. But UWs defense sucks too. We can absolutely hang with them if we come out like tonight.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
I’d love an injury update on Shedeur.

Bruised dong but minimal swelling?

Prime is a joke. What a pathetic game plan. Every other coach the past 5 games watched film except him.

Typical start of the second half for us. Stuck in neutral, having trouble waking up from our halftime nap.

8 minutes to go in The 3rd, with a 5 score lead Seems like a reasonable time to go the the backup QB.

Reactions: 79COUG
As much as I would like to hang 70 on sanders, I think it's time for Ward to take a seat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT