ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. Cougs vs Buffs

Not wild about the helmets.

Hate the sidearm

Already getting bored by the 3 yard throws. Hopefully the D is too

Hate the sidearm

They need to wear these helmets next week the way we are playing tonight!

Plus, my 14 year old says these are the drippiest helmets we’ve got

As much as I would like to hang 70 on sanders, I think it's time for Ward to take a seat.

More. Let Mateer run it up on Meion.

All that talk, last fcking place in league. How did CU get better in league play? Wtf are they paying NIL $ to kids for? Last place gets paid???

Man what could have been. At minimum should have smoked Furd and Cal
If we’d showed up. F.

Man what could have been. At minimum should have smoked Furd and Cal
If we’d showed up. F.
I’d put Arizona state in that group too. If we hadn’t taken the middle of the season off, if we’d played with the same effort they did tonight, we’d be at least 8-3.

I still don’t give us much chance against UW, but if we play like we did tonight - especially in the first half - well, I’ve seen stranger things.

But…I kind of expect the beavers to beat the huskies tomorrow.

Hate the sidearm

Seriously about the helmets? Or shirts? Do you know anything about the history behind WAZZU? Allow me to explain.

When V. Lane Rawlins was the WSU President and we were "rebranding", WSU decided to de-emphasize "Wazzu". Brought back the memories of the Spring 1998 frat riot. I had to listen to the dumb (UI grad) marketing bitch who personally replied to all the alums who wrote the President saying "WTF?". F any of you frat boys that soiled our good name that year. Bad times. So we did not ban "Wazzu", just quit letting it be licensed. When Elson Floyd came from "Mizzou", he said F that shit and reinstated it.

That help?

Loved the helmets and branding. I want one of those sweatshirts!

Really enjoyed this game. Dickert had these boys ready to play!

Congratulations Team!

Reactions: LeachPack
Seriously about the helmets? Or shirts? Do you know anything about the history behind WAZZU? Allow me to explain.

When V. Lane Rawlins was the WSU President and we were "rebranding", WSU decided to de-emphasize "Wazzu". Brought back the memories of the Spring 1998 frat riot. I had to listen to the dumb (UI grad) marketing bitch who personally replied to all the alums who wrote the President saying "WTF?". F any of you frat boys that soiled our good name that year. Bad times. So we did not ban "Wazzu", just quit letting it be licensed. When Elson Floyd came from "Mizzou", he said F that shit and reinstated it.

That help?
Why so angry?

More. Let Mateer run it up on Meion.

All that talk, last fcking place in league. How did CU get better in league play? Wtf are they paying NIL $ to kids for? Last place gets paid???

Remember we have was saying "We Comin"

Yeah....Comin' for last place.

I’d put Arizona state in that group too. If we hadn’t taken the middle of the season off, if we’d played with the same effort they did tonight, we’d be at least 8-3.

I still don’t give us much chance against UW, but if we play like we did tonight - especially in the first half - well, I’ve seen stranger things.

But…I kind of expect the beavers to beat the huskies tomorrow.

Hoping that the Beavers beat them 2 weeks in a row.

If they run the ball and play smash mouth football like they are capable of, I could see the Huskies not showing up being the most excited to play for the Apple Cup.

His speech will be…. “Im leaving”

He will say God has a different plan for him…. roll on down the road having fleeced CU for millions.
What's so sad about this is the media will still try to spin/play the hype.

You can try to make artwork out of a piece of shit, but whatever you create... its still a piece of shit.

Next year all we are going to hear about is the noise... the flair... the glasses... Celebrities are still going try for 2 minutes of magic time in his party room closet.

I will give him credit for all of the attention he brought. That's about it.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
What's so sad about this is the media will still try to spin/play the hype.

You can try to make artwork out of a piece of shit, but whatever you create... its still a piece of shit.

Next year all we are going to hear about is the noise... the flair... the glasses... Celebrities are still going try for 2 minutes of magic time in his party room closet.

I will give him credit for all of the attention he brought. That's about it.

Lanning had him spot on. Cant wait to see the Kardashian intro to the team tho.

Reactions: Cougini5591

That help?
Fully aware of the history. Rawlins was the biggest mistake WSU ever made, with Wulff a close 2nd. Sent a WTF message myself, but didn’t get a response. No issue with the “Wazzu,” just don’t like the look.
Shopped for one of the sweatshirts already. Just don’t want to pay $60 for it. And, I need a full zip style more than I need a pullover.

Hoping that the Beavers beat them 2 weeks in a row.

If they run the ball and play smash mouth football like they are capable of, I could see the Huskies not showing up being the most excited to play for the Apple Cup.
This is exactly what I’m thinking. We get an extra day to prepare. They are going to get beat up against OSU. Losing on top of it is the perfect recipe for a hangover.

All of a sudden we are running the ball too. UWs defense is not great. Part of what makes them serviceable is the efficiency of their offense.

Fully aware of the history. Rawlins was the biggest mistake WSU ever made, with Wulff a close 2nd. Sent a WTF message myself, but didn’t get a response. No issue with the “Wazzu,” just don’t like the look.
Shopped for one of the sweatshirts already. Just don’t want to pay $60 for it. And, I need a full zip style more than I need a pullover.
Now you're just crazy. Paul Graham and Kevin Eastman were the worst decisions of all time.

I think Bone and Wulff were tied at #3.

Rawlins was just a dousche bag. He was 100% anti-TRUE-WSU

I personally don’t ever use the term Wazzu but do not begrudge those who choose to do so.

Similar to taking injections.

Tolerance and personal choice.

Now you're just crazy. Paul Graham and Kevin Eastman were the worst decisions of all time.

I think Bone and Wulff were tied at #3.

Rawlins was just a dousche bag. He was 100% anti-TRUE-WSU

Worst Hires:

1. Paul Wulf

2. Paul Graham

3. Len Stevens

4. Ernie Kent

5. V Lane Rawlins

6. Rolo

7. Kevin Eastman.

8. Bone.

Eastman and Bone are further down the worst Hires list because FOR A LIMITED TIME they went to the NIT, almost made NCAA tourny, and Bone was recruiting 3.5, 4 stars like Ike Iroegbu, Que, Aden, Isabell(4.5 star that Ernie KICKED out of program, before he had a chance to play a game), Reggie Moore, etc. Bone's crime is that he underachieved, did less with more, and lost the locker room filled with 3.5, 4 star recruits, which caused him to lose 2,3,4 10 win seasons, despite having 3.5, 4 star recruits, which made it so that he deserved to be fired, but that said wasn't close to being a worst hire.

Worst Hires:

1. Paul Wulf

2. Paul Graham

3. Len Stevens

4. Ernie Kent

5. V Lane Rawlins

6. Rolo

7. Kevin Eastman.

8. Bone.

Eastman and Bone are further down the worst Hires list because FOR A LIMITED TIME they went to the NIT, almost made NCAA tourny, and Bone was recruiting 3.5, 4 stars like Ike Iroegbu, Que, Aden, Isabell(4.5 star that Ernie KICKED out of program, before he had a chance to play a game), Reggie Moore, etc. Bone's crime is that he underachieved, did less with more, and lost the locker room filled with 3.5, 4 star recruits, which caused him to lose 2,3,4 10 win seasons, despite having 3.5, 4 star recruits, which made it so that he deserved to be fired, but that said wasn't close to being a worst hire.
Good lord, what a list. Ugh! Don't we need to add Jenny Przekwas to it somewhere?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT