ADVERTISEMENT

Rihard Vavers commits to WSU

SaveFerris

Hall Of Fame
Dec 21, 2001
Rihard Vavers is a 6'7" wing. He seems mostly a shooter. Wonder if this means Cedrick Coward is leaning somewhere else along with Wells obviously sticking in the draft?

Ri is the proto-typical Riley player. He played HS in WA DC and Atlanta Skill factory. Sure can shoot FT.

I like that he has 3 more years to develop with the team

Reactions: kougkurt
It's highlights, so we always take it with a grain of salt. Still, he is only going to be a sophomore. He can shoot and he has the ability to take one or two dribbles to create space for himself to shoot. He does look as if he can contribute right away.

Last edited:
Looks like a solid addition and he would fit in nicely with Coward if he chooses to come to WSU. Either way we need bodies. That said I saw an article on SWX that stated Yesufu and Mahoney are still with the team. I checked and they are both on the WSU Summer Roster. Anyone know if they are still in the portal,or if they have re-commited to WSU?

Looks like a solid addition and he would fit in nicely with Coward if he chooses to come to WSU. Either way we need bodies. That said I saw an article on SWX that stated Yesufu and Mahoney are still with the team. I checked and they are both on the WSU Summer Roster. Anyone know if they are still in the portal,or if they have re-commited to WSU?
The last news we have heard about Yesufu and Mahoney are that they entered the portal. There has not been any news that they have decided on a different school or have decided to stay at WSU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT