ADVERTISEMENT

This ain't Pop Warner any more

I don't know Beau Baldwin. I only met him one time, briefly.

Since you know this, and without full disclosure by you as to your motivation for choosing to inject your lie, readers are now left wondering what your motivation is for doing so.

I don't know Beau Baldwin. I only met him one time, briefly.

Since you know this, and without full disclosure by you as to your motivation for choosing to inject your lie, readers are now left wondering what your motivation is for doing so.
Since its directed at you, anyone paying attention already knows.

I don't consider you as a person who pays attention, though, as is highlighted all over this thread.

The irony is, it's not my lie- it's something one of your "advocates" cooked up ON YOUR BEHALF to explain your asinine Jake Rodgers lie.

Not Phil's strength.

Attack?! All I've ever done is ask for some backup on why you think P. Diddy's liquor license is a non-factor, basically? You stated waaaaaaay up that the whole liquor license thing isn't a concern. I had brought up that any holder of a license has to be in "good standing". I brought up the State, Federal and European regulations. So I asked you what you know about how they rule on this… All you would was say, basically, was "This is all going to go away." I kept asking, "How do you know?". That's all this is about, Fishie.

Just answer the question… Holy crap, something so easy is being made so hard… The ball is in your court, my friend

But your continual urge to bypass this point, and bring attention to just about anything else, including something as serious as racism, isn't working. You keep posting on this subject, towards me specifically, and I will respond until you answer the question. Don't respond to me, I begging you. Say, "Just opinion", I begging you. Say, something of fact to back up your assertion, I begging you. But these tactics of diversion won't work. You actually have to back up what you say, Fishie.

trollin', trollin', trollin'... keep that Yaki trollin'...

Seems I've uncovered something! somebody's deep dark lil secret! lol!
Riiiiight. It's all about you. I'm actually DGibbons but Dgibbons is Yaki part of the time and Longtime the other part. But when Biggs isn't Biggs, he's someone else… all just to screw with you… Now gently take the foil helmet off, start taking the foil off your walls but first take the newspaper clippings off the foil, OBVIOUSLY… Maybe unplugging your internet would be a good thing...

trollin', trollin', trollin'... keep that Yaki trollin'...
And again… Not answering the simple question but please divert the attention towards Wulffui…

I'm surprised you aren't calling me racist again… How about I'm communist? I'm not, just so you know… I know, I know… I'm a confused atheist and Baptist Minister son!!!! No, that doesn't fit, either… Trying to help you out on some materiel here, but nothing is working… I'll keep on it, though. I'm sure you will, as well.

Or you could just answer the question… You just can't leave this post alone, can you? You won't answer the question but you gotta keep injecting yourself into this… amazing.

Riiiiight. It's all about you. I'm actually DGibbons but Dgibbons is Yaki part of the time and Longtime the other part. But when Biggs isn't Biggs, he's someone else… all just to screw with you… Now gently take the foil helmet off, start taking the foil off your walls but first take the newspaper clippings off the foil, OBVIOUSLY… Maybe unplugging your internet would be a good thing...

The "P" in "P. Nookie" stands for psychosis.

Why does every post you make have to be a troll post?

Why did you choose to inject Racism into this thread further polluting it?

Why did you choose to attack the source of the facts surrounding her identity and background rather than address the central fact... she is new DA from nowhere with a USC degree choosing to blowup a UCLA internal football issue in TMZ?... you could have just as easily taken the facts provided in my link and conducted your own independent research, right?... you could have taken the time to correct the eeevil Information you seem to have spotted that spiked your estrogen levels so suddenly... on her wiki page... to once again save the humanity.

Instead you chose a different path.
Interesting tactic, Fishie. You go along in a thread for a while… Have it go down whatever path, then you go back quite a few posts and continually edit, then re-edit to fit your "I'm the victim" narrative… EDIT: That way you don't get responses from me or others but other posters might see you in that victim light… Odd but OK. That's a whole lot of work just to look confused and dazed… Just so you know… Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should use it… Just trying to be helpful. :D

And just so you know, I didn't see anything eeeevil about the wiki post, I just don't trust Wiki too much because anyone can post anything on there. And it stays there until someone spots it and submits a post refuting whatever information. That's why Wiki can be a source but not a primary, certainly not trusted fully.

But Fishie… I USED information from your source…I actually read your whole link. THAT'S where I got the information that she was the first African American Woman to hold that post! I used it without any hesitation because if I would have found a different source, you would have claimed it wasn't legitimate. So I used your source without question. I DID take "… the facts provided in my (your) link".

So am I racist now? AGAIN? Or am I a misogynist? I know I'm ALWAYS a troll, right? Yet, only this morning, you claimed I was name calling…

And you still post without taking control, fishie… kinda sad, really.

Interesting tactic, Fishie. You go along in a thread for a while… Have it go down whatever path, then you go back quite a few posts and continually edit, then re-edit to fit your "I'm the victim" narrative… EDIT: That way you don't get responses from me or others but other posters might see you in that victim light… Odd but OK. That's a whole lot of work just to look confused and dazed… Just so you know… Just because it's legal doesn't mean you should use it… Just trying to be helpful. :D

And just so you know, I didn't see anything eeeevil about the wiki post, I just don't trust Wiki too much because anyone can post anything on there. And it stays there until someone spots it and submits a post refuting whatever information. That's why Wiki can be a source but not a primary, certainly not trusted fully.

But Fishie… I USED information from your source…I actually read your whole link. THAT'S where I got the information that she was the first African American Woman to hold that post! I used it without any hesitation because if I would have found a different source, you would have claimed it wasn't legitimate. So I used your source without question. I DID take "… the facts provided in my (your) link".

So am I racist now? AGAIN? Or am I a misogynist? I know I'm ALWAYS a troll, right? Yet, only this morning, you claimed I was name calling…

And you still post without taking control, fishie… kinda sad, really.

This is absolutely manic on his part. Psychosis is at play.

Your seven posts in this thread suggest otherwise, P. Nookie.
14 posts with at least 6 edits. So really 20 out of 48 posts, at this point are Fishies, about a subject he doesn't like, and everyone is being mean to him over… and he continues to post.

Now to be fair, I have a similar number of posts, possibly more… but I've been open, I have real interest in the alcohol licensing portion of this…

Don't know why someone who doesn't care about the subject, who is being treated soooo badly (like requesting a real answer) would even post a few times...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT