ADVERTISEMENT

What is Due for WSU?

The obsession continues. Like your hairline, your memory has receded. Busch Lights > Rogaine. But to help you out - yes, a Herculean task - I said early, early on that Leach was inheriing a program in a shambles. Anyone who took a look at 6 and 40 knew so. Try to keep up.
Correct, but what did you say about last year? If I recall you made several posts remarking about my over importance of teh loss of Buchanon. I think the question was if they gave up 5955, 52 in three out of four weeks, how are the going t fare without Buchanon and having an all new secondary. I don't remember you saying yeah, it is problematic and we will finish 3-9, 4-8.

Correct, but what did you say about last year? If I recall you made several posts remarking about my over importance of teh loss of Buchanon. I think the question was if they gave up 5955, 52 in three out of four weeks, how are the going t fare without Buchanon and having an all new secondary. I don't remember you saying yeah, it is problematic and we will finish 3-9, 4-8.
NM. Not worth it.

Last edited:

Losing the leadership that Bucannon brought was bigger than what was lost on the field by his play. Last season, when something went wrong, it snowballed. Two years ago with Bucannon, if something went wrong, he was a calming influence that he did not allow bad things that occurred turn into negative momentum that we saw all to often last season.

As more and more young recruited players take up that leadership mantle, you will not see another occurrence of last season.

Reactions: Coug95man2
It's funny...I don't remember you and Yaki predicting 3-9.

Then you come here with a told you so post.

If you are equating sad to something someone thinks about Cougar football, you are taking this far too seriously.

Both predicted a bowl game last year, just like Moos did. But, in fairness, so did the overwhelming majority of fans who post here. You are correct that nobody. Not one single poster in this forum predicted 2 D-1 wins last year... but they sure were quick to defend it after the fact.

This year, Moos is promising a 7 to 9 win season. Leach is praising his players like never before and they refuse to buy in.

Both predicted a bowl game last year, just like Moos did. But, in fairness, so did the overwhelming majority of fans who post here. You are correct that nobody. Not one single poster in this forum predicted 2 D-1 wins last year... but they sure were quick to defend it after the fact.

This year, Moos is promising a 7 to 9 win season. Leach is praising his players like never before and they refuse to buy in.
You keep saying to expect a 7 to 9 win season because Moos told you so (I'm pretty sure it wasn't a promise, but maybe you got a more detailed explanation) What are your football reasons for that, beyond an expectation set by the AD, that allows an out for you applying your own critical reasoning.

Who refuses to buy in? Point out who bothers you so, because it seems like you're just making it up. There was a "guess how many we'll win thread", and I think there was one 5-7. You're not even yelling at shadows; you're imagining the shadows.

Losing the leadership that Bucannon brought was bigger than what was lost on the field by his play. Last season, when something went wrong, it snowballed. Two years ago with Bucannon, if something went wrong, he was a calming influence that he did not allow bad things that occurred turn into negative momentum that we saw all to often last season.

As more and more young recruited players take up that leadership mantle, you will not see another occurrence of last season.
Buchanon left for the NFL after 4 years, right? was any part of his ability and leadership evident to you after year two?... year 3?... just year 4?... or did you notice his leadership loss only after we unexpectedly tanked last year?

Now that we are in Leach's year 4, in your mind, who is showing you first team All Pac-12 and NFL first round draft pick ability and leadership on the 2015 defense?

The obsession continues. Like your hairline, your memory has receded. Busch Lights > Rogaine. But to help you out - yes, a Herculean task - I said early, early on that Leach was inheriing a program in a shambles. Anyone who took a look at 6 and 40 knew so. Try to keep up.
Willing to bet I have a lot more hair on my head than you.

You never predicted 3-9. You also never predicted 3-9 x 2.

Now you're simply lifting up your skirt trying to get attention, HWGC. I didn't predict anything, and it's why I'm not predicting anything now. Let the season play out. Why do an Ed circa 2008 and predict a run of three 10-win seasons starting in 2010 and look really stupid in doing so?
There. You've gotten some attention. Put the skirt down.

Willing to bet I have a lot more hair on my head than you.

You never predicted 3-9. You also never predicted 3-9 x 2.

I didn't predict anything, Mini Ed. I'd put up an actual photo of you, Flashdance head band and all, but this will do.
6a00d834516a0869e2017743ca82c8970d-800wi

I didn't predict anything, Mini Ed. I'd put up an actual photo of you, Flashdance head band and all, but this will do.
6a00d834516a0869e2017743ca82c8970d-800wi
"I didn't predict anything"

Therefore, you have no skin in the game.

Again, you are a bitter cold man who's best years are far behind you.

"I didn't predict anything"

Therefore, you have no skin in the game.

Again, you are a bitter cold man who's best years are far behind you.

"Whose." Of course, the degree you didn't earn at WSU taught you the difference? Everything is receding for you, yes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT