DB/Safety = 5
DE = 2
DT = 2
OL = 4 + 1 longsnapper
WR = 3
LB = 1
RB = 1
QB = 1

I'd like to see at least 1-2 more LB's, probably another OL, a JC D-lineman that can step in immediately, and beyond that, maybe 1 more WR?

Room for 5 more (plus any grayshirt schollies?)...we're sitting on:
DB/Safety = 5
DE = 2
DT = 2
OL = 4 + 1 longsnapper
WR = 3
LB = 1
RB = 1
QB = 1

I'd like to see at least 1-2 more LB's, probably another OL, a JC D-lineman that can step in immediately, and beyond that, maybe 1 more WR?

2 LB, 2 OL, 1 best available high school player or instant starter JC kid

Reactions: froropmkr72
Yes, quick DE with proven pass rushing skills and size for the running game as well.

Im thinking 6’6” 265 and runs well. Jacked up power forward looking kid. Long arms to rush the passer, big feet to dig in against the run.

Room for 5 more (plus any grayshirt schollies?)...we're sitting on:
DB/Safety = 5
DE = 2
DT = 2
OL = 4 + 1 longsnapper
WR = 3
LB = 1
RB = 1
QB = 1

I believe they’re talking Travion Brown @ OLB, meaning we have one-less WR and an additional LB.

All those things and that Derek Moore gets healthy and cleared to play again.
I thought I read a month or so ago that his career is over due to concussions. The guy has all the tools to be a stellar DE.

All those things and that Derek Moore gets healthy and cleared to play again.
I thought I read a month or so ago that his career is over due to concussions. The guy has all the tools to be a stellar DE.

Pretty sure Moore is done. Oguayo at 100 percent will help.

I believe they’re talking Travion Brown @ OLB, meaning we have one-less WR and an additional LB.
Yeah, forgot about that. So I'm asking Santa for a 215-220# gazelle of a LB, a 6-5, 210# WR, and a couple OL and DL beasts.

Pretty sure Moore is done. Oguayo at 100 percent will help.
If that is true that Moore had to give up football, that is too bad. Oguayo was supposed to the be starter this season. If he is healthy the entire season, that will be huge.

My wish list is simply that Chun and Shultz make it clear to Leach how valuable he is to our program; in the form of a big salary bump and a commitment to the IPF completion.

My wish list is simply that Chun and Shultz make it clear to Leach how valuable he is to our program; in the form of a big salary bump and a commitment to the IPF completion.

My first wish is that internet connections for a nameless list of WW posters will permanently disappear.

That said, slow down. How valuable CML is was made clear a year ago. We don't need to renegotiate every year. I would not mind seeing some bump money for assistants though. CML missed out on some nice salary enhancement (bonuses) for not winning the Apple Cup, P-12 North, or Pac-12 title. There is some, I believe, still on that table for COY and a bowl victory.

With the coaching turnover windmill starting, I don't envision there to be (or will be) any potential acceptable suitors out there this year. Try to keep our assistants in place and revisit this in a year. Unless Urban quits (health) or Harbaugh gets fired. Guess then we need to be worried.

My first wish is that internet connections for a nameless list of WW posters will permanently disappear.

That said, slow down. How valuable CML is was made clear a year ago. We don't need to renegotiate every year. I would not mind seeing some bump money for assistants though. CML missed out on some nice salary enhancement (bonuses) for not winning the Apple Cup, P-12 North, or Pac-12 title. There is some, I believe, still on that table for COY and a bowl victory.

With the coaching turnover windmill starting, I don't envision there to be (or will be) any potential acceptable suitors out there this year. Try to keep our assistants in place and revisit this in a year. Unless Urban quits (health) or Harbaugh gets fired. Guess then we need to be worried.

Michigan and Ohio State are not hiring Leach.

Travel for coaches is another item CML is requesting to be upgraded.

That said, slow down. How valuable CML is was made clear a year ago. We don't need to renegotiate every year.

Yes we do. For seasons like this, with the CAF money that’s flowing in and the exposure we’ve received, you give him a fat bump.

10-2 seasons in Pullman deserve huge pay raises. Period. Leach is a top-15 coach Nationally.

On my list is grad transfer Jalen Hurts. Comes to Wazzu to hone his passing skills in the Air Raid in preparation for the NFL. Breaks Minshew's records and leads us to a Pac12 title.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT