ADVERTISEMENT

“Humble” Chris Fetters

WASH ST A&M FAN

Head Coach
Sep 4, 2002
Friday he was on local Sports talk radio down here & he was asked for a score prediction.

“I think ASU coming off a bye week, I think they’re pretty motivated to play a top 5 team for sure. I think it’s gonna be closer than you think. My prediction right now on my site I’ve got Washington 31-14”.

That answer spoke volumes about the man & is ability to mask his biases.

Why even bother. All of those guys are just younger fatter equivalents of that old crusty douche from USC. Entitled and living in a fantasy world.

I’m in Chandler, listening to local Sports Talk. I didn’t seek him out. He was a guest on the Show.

Side note, local HS Football Down here is pretty impressive. Hamilton & Chandler High School’s have many D1 prospects

Friday he was on local Sports talk radio down here & he was asked for a score prediction.

“I think ASU coming off a bye week, I think they’re pretty motivated to play a top 5 team for sure. I think it’s gonna be closer than you think. My prediction right now on my site I’ve got Washington 31-14”.

That answer spoke volumes about the man & is ability to mask his biases.

I ran into Orson Fetters the other day. Snapped a picture of him ...
orson-welles1-preview.jpg

I see he's had a clean shave. Ruth Robbins doesn't like whiskers...
chris-fetters-peter-withe.jpg

Last edited:
I ran into Orson Fetters the other day. Snapped a picture of him ...
That's actually not too far off from the avatar (or whatever it's called) I remember from the Indy days. The black & white is slimming though.

I'm not sure how humble predicting a 17 point win on the road is in the first place although I wouldn't have had the UW only scoring 7 either.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT