ADVERTISEMENT

2014 recruiting class

Fab5Coug

Hall Of Fame
Nov 10, 2007
Amazing to look back at that class. I think we can all agree, that was probably Leach's weakest class to date, including the thrown together, 2012 class and even the 2018 class to date, if you include Minshew in that class. Yet, it still produced 3 NFL players, Mata'afa, Luvu & Dillard.

You wonder why we're winning? It's because, even in his worst class, Leach still landed 3 superstar players.

Amazing to look back at that class. I think we can all agree, that was probably Leach's weakest class to date, including the thrown together, 2012 class and even the 2018 class to date, if you include Minshew in that class. Yet, it still produced 3 NFL players, Mata'afa, Luvu & Dillard.

You wonder why we're winning? It's because, even in his worst class, Leach still landed 3 superstar players.

I'd be nice to keep the Samoa/Hawaii pipeline going.

We did get some serious studs in that class. I'm still amazed that we got to 11 wins with only a few 5th year seniors contributing. Testimony to the guys who did gut it out, the performance of the other recruiting classes and our coaching staff, which continues to amaze.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT