ADVERTISEMENT

2019 Spring FB Game

WSU has announced the 2019 Crimson & Gray game will be played at Martin Stadium.

Well good, I like this. Hopefully it will coincide with Mom's weekend and a home Baseball series. Add a pregame event at the fieldhouse and/or in the luxury suites and see how it goes. As one of the unwashed masses, I would like to check out the luxury addition - it is supposedly the biggest bar in Pullman.

Anybody know if this is intended to be permanent or only during the time that Albi is bulldozed and Spokane reassembles another facility? Agree with Loyal that the school should schedule this with other events to attract a decent crowd. If done properly it may well work out as a decent annual event.

Well good, I like this. Hopefully it will coincide with Mom's weekend and a home Baseball series. Add a pregame event at the fieldhouse and/or in the luxury suites and see how it goes. As one of the unwashed masses, I would like to check out the luxury addition - it is supposedly the biggest bar in Pullman.

It's pretty nice up there!

It would be a good way to market that section, for certain.

I'd argue that Mom's Weekend is the worst weekend you could host it. It log jams all of the hotels in the area and basically makes it impossible for anyone to attend that isn't a mom.

Reactions: SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT