ADVERTISEMENT

A tale of the 2021 season

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
January 11, 2022, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Concluding a Cinderella season, the Washington State Cougars defeated the Alabama Crimson Tide 77–3, just failing to cover the -75 point spread. The game was uneventful, following a tumultuous week for the Cougars. Alabama was completely confused by the Cougars’ Fumblerooski offense. The Cougars’ defense was equally impressive, allowing only one positive play aided by a streaker.

Controversy overshadowed the game. Immediately after WSU’s 105-0 semifinal victory over Ohio State, a man named Pink Floyd, who for reasons unknown was granted a media credential by Washington State University, posted a deranged series of nearly 1,000 tweets claiming that WSU coach Nick Rolovich had breathed Covid germs on him during the PAC-12 media days in late July. These claims were dismissed by Washington State officials. “It was widely reported by two internet fan websites who collectively have 500 subscribers that Nick appeared at media days remotely,” said WSU president Kirk Schulz.

Floyd’s antics continued during the game. Law enforcement officials confirmed that the streaker who interrupted the third quarter was Floyd. Although not endangering the outcome, Floyd did distract the WSU defense just prior to the snap on Alabama’s only positive play of the game, a 73 yard rush that led to Alabama’s lone score, a 38 yard field goal. Floyd had painted “Typhoid Nick” on his torso and WSU players stated Floyd was screaming “lock him up” as he strode onto the field wearing a child-sized Superman cape. The FBI suspects Floyd bet on Alabama to cover the point spread and are investigating his financial transactions.

Even stranger, just one day prior to kickoff controversy swirled around Washington State Athletic Director Pat Chun’s fundraising efforts. Rumors circulated that an alumnus known as “BiggsCoug” had donated $200 million to WSU to expand Martin Stadium to 80,000 seats. “It was weird” said Chun. “We have no records of this Biggs ever making a donation or even buying a ticket.” BiggsCoug responded to media inquiries through spokesman identified as “CougEd” who sent a fax from the Tulare, California FedEx Kinkos that stated:

“Biggs inTended to make the donaation . But russian hackers got their hands on his bitcoin stash . Or he couldn’t remember the password. Not sure actually . I don’t have my readersBut I talked to a guy in the biz and he said Biggs has ten tries to remembered his past word . He keeps tryinf variations of strong and fit and tough all day . No luck so far .”

The craziness continued after the game. Alabama AD Greg Byrne made Washington State an offer Chun could not refuse. Knowing that new blood was needed in Alabama’s football program Byrne offered a trade of Nick Saban, $200 million and a player to be named later to buy Rolovich out of his contract. “It was too good to pass up,” Chun said. “Now this Biggs guy wants credit for a $200 million donation,” said Chun.

Rolovich leaves WSU with a 16-3 overall record following a 1-3 season in the pandemic shortened 2020 season, and this year’s 15-0 record capped with a PAC-12 championship and national championship. “He was toast here,” said CougEd in an unsolicited press release.

January 11, 2022, Indianapolis, Indiana.

Concluding a Cinderella season, the Washington State Cougars defeated the Alabama Crimson Tide 77–3, just failing to cover the -75 point spread. The game was uneventful, following a tumultuous week for the Cougars. Alabama was completely confused by the Cougars’ Fumblerooski offense. The Cougars’ defense was equally impressive, allowing only one positive play aided by a streaker.

Controversy overshadowed the game. Immediately after WSU’s 105-0 semifinal victory over Ohio State, a man named Pink Floyd, who for reasons unknown was granted a media credential by Washington State University, posted a deranged series of nearly 1,000 tweets claiming that WSU coach Nick Rolovich had breathed Covid germs on him during the PAC-12 media days in late July. These claims were dismissed by Washington State officials. “It was widely reported by two internet fan websites who collectively have 500 subscribers that Nick appeared at media days remotely,” said WSU president Kirk Schulz.

Floyd’s antics continued during the game. Law enforcement officials confirmed that the streaker who interrupted the third quarter was Floyd. Although not endangering the outcome, Floyd did distract the WSU defense just prior to the snap on Alabama’s only positive play of the game, a 73 yard rush that led to Alabama’s lone score, a 38 yard field goal. Floyd had painted “Typhoid Nick” on his torso and WSU players stated Floyd was screaming “lock him up” as he strode onto the field wearing a child-sized Superman cape. The FBI suspects Floyd bet on Alabama to cover the point spread and are investigating his financial transactions.

Even stranger, just one day prior to kickoff controversy swirled around Washington State Athletic Director Pat Chun’s fundraising efforts. Rumors circulated that an alumnus known as “BiggsCoug” had donated $200 million to WSU to expand Martin Stadium to 80,000 seats. “It was weird” said Chun. “We have no records of this Biggs ever making a donation or even buying a ticket.” BiggsCoug responded to media inquiries through spokesman identified as “CougEd” who sent a fax from the Tulare, California FedEx Kinkos that stated:

“Biggs inTended to make the donaation . But russian hackers got their hands on his bitcoin stash . Or he couldn’t remember the password. Not sure actually . I don’t have my readersBut I talked to a guy in the biz and he said Biggs has ten tries to remembered his past word . He keeps tryinf variations of strong and fit and tough all day . No luck so far .”

The craziness continued after the game. Alabama AD Greg Byrne made Washington State an offer Chun could not refuse. Knowing that new blood was needed in Alabama’s football program Byrne offered a trade of Nick Saban, $200 million and a player to be named later to buy Rolovich out of his contract. “It was too good to pass up,” Chun said. “Now this Biggs guy wants credit for a $200 million donation,” said Chun.

Rolovich leaves WSU with a 16-3 overall record following a 1-3 season in the pandemic shortened 2020 season, and this year’s 15-0 record capped with a PAC-12 championship and national championship. “He was toast here,” said CougEd in an unsolicited press release.
Lmao !! Nice one DGibbs.

Reactions: 79COUG
Is it true that one of the bread and butter plays in the Fumblerooski offense is the bounce pass?

At least consult Yaki, as he had a good sense of humor until he goes "dark", and that way it would be funny", not "Too Funny".
Hmm, not sure. Pretty sure it's "too funny?" I might potentially possibly suggest considering doing a forum search for that, where won might suggest finding it? Yes I know there is typos. I am on my fone from Chilan. My neighbor, Bill Johnson, has a torn ACL? He is a good guy but not filling very good. He didnt want to wear a mask but I brought him a beer and we talked for awhile. He decided to wear a mask then after we tauglked... Now he's pretty healthy, I think? But he still has the torn ACL, I think? Not sure? Why would someone with a torn ACL not wear a mask?

At least consult Yaki, as he had a good sense of humor until he goes "dark", and that way it would be funny", not "Too Funny".
Call your agent if you think Biggs got too many lines in the screen play.

Or enter the portal

Call your agent if you think Biggs got too many lines in the screen play.

Or enter the portal
Yaki...would never complain about lack of lines if you wrote the screenplay. Portal---Transferr-ED? I would never feel slight-ED if you wrote the play. I am your leading man...well me and Paul Wulff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT