ADVERTISEMENT

Access Question

Stretch 74

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
Earlier this week I was unable to access the boards for 3-4 days, and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue? I could get to other links on the site, but all the Forum Boards wouldn't load. I would get a big "OOPS" message, and then a smaller message saying they were having problems and I should try going back, hitting refresh, and then trying to access the forum again. Never worked, even closing the site and logging in again. Finally they came up up again without doing anything specific to fix it.

So, anyone have the same issue or were they just punishing me? Ha!

Earlier this week I was unable to access the boards for 3-4 days, and was wondering if anyone else had the same issue? I could get to other links on the site, but all the Forum Boards wouldn't load. I would get a big "OOPS" message, and then a smaller message saying they were having problems and I should try going back, hitting refresh, and then trying to access the forum again. Never worked, even closing the site and logging in again. Finally they came up up again without doing anything specific to fix it.

I didn't experience that specifically but have ongoing annoyances. First, I almost always have to post new threads twice, and often the same when I reply. It's gotten to where I will copy my post/reply knowing it will not take it the first time. Then it will periodically give me the Oops after I log out and try to simply lurk. It shows that I am logged in when I just got out. Weird.

I've found that going to Settings on my computer and clearing my browsing history seems to clear up the latter problem.

I had that exact experience about a month ago

Hmm, so that seems bizarre. You would think something like that might happen to several people or even everyone at once, but not isolated incidents weeks apart. Oh. well- at least we are back on board.

My apologies to all those that I trigger from time to time. lol

At least it is still up! I wonder if anyone at Rivals even dares to come over here to the Wild West. I feel like I should re-subscribe for a little while just to give them a few bucks. Did we ascertain whether anyone is a subscriber anymore?

Edit - based on the almost -0- feedback from that question being posed on the Premium board, very very few? Maybe all the regulars, me included, should subscribe for a couple of months to avoid it being shut down. On the other hand, that might wake someone up at Rivals, and they will go "Is this thing still out there?" Such a conundrum.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT