ADVERTISEMENT

Alex Grinch

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Congrats! His adjustments are starting to show. Besides our propensity to give up big plays, which can be partially attributed to young guys, we are playing fairly consistent good D. Its a nice thing to see the coordinator be able to adjust.

Congrats! His adjustments are starting to show. Besides our propensity to give up big plays, which can be partially attributed to young guys, we are playing fairly consistent good D. Its a nice thing to see the coordinator be able to adjust.
Give this guy 2 years and good athletes in this year's class and I bet we'll start seeing very good things happening a lot more often. The offense is established. The defense has needed a reboot, but it's getting there, quickly.

Give this guy 2 years and good athletes in this year's class and I bet we'll start seeing very good things happening a lot more often. The offense is established. The defense has needed a reboot, but it's getting there, quickly.

How about congrats to the talent on the field??? Really nice job defense.

Of course, all I meant was that aside from a handful of key contributors in the front seven, that whole defense is underclassmen
Which is f'n AWESOME!! Maybe we'll get a few of the best mid-year JC transfers to help the D next year??

Of course the players deserve it a lot as well. But really the changes between Grinch and Breske have been fairly substantial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT