ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing "in the moment" catch by GM...

M-I-Coug

Hall Of Fame
Oct 13, 2002
Mercer Island
The timing. The one hand catch. The player. What isn't to say that the timing of this clip is...so sensational, so magical, so extraordinary.

Clip won't post. Standby, and I'll try to find a good link.

Last edited:
The timing. The one hand catch. The player. What isn't to say that the timing of this clip is...so sensational, so magical, so extraordinary.

Clip won't post. Standby, and I'll try to find a good link.

Hilarious. I said it before I’ll say it again, like him or not dudes got a little baker mayfield in him.

Watched the Pac-12 sixty replay, and loved the fact he was smiling after he threw that ball across his body and hit the bears LB right in the chest for what should have been an easy pick. Nothing phases this guy!

Hilarious. I said it before I’ll say it again, like him or not dudes got a little baker mayfield in him.

Watched the Pac-12 sixty replay, and loved the fact he was smiling after he threw that ball across his body and hit the bears LB right in the chest for what should have been an easy pick. Nothing phases this guy!

That was fantastic. I swear he was saying "You guys see that sh!t? Better lucky than good some days!" or something along those lines.

If you’re a WSU fan and don’t like Gardner Minshew II, there is something wrong with you.

Reactions: E Jones and SDCoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT