ADVERTISEMENT

How about the Middle East?

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
100% agreement expected here!

I was wanting to link a good map of all of our bases in the Middle East. Can't get a big one to come up, so I linked a batch of small ones. Sucks bigtime about the fallen soldiers, and I agree with some sort of reprisal.

That said, when are we going to wise up and get the F out of there? Ok, a handful of bases in Saudi, Kuwait and wherever. A small handful. A big airbase, a big Navy base, and a big Army base. All well away from the front lines but close enough to react. Which we pretty much already have I believe.

Those crazy Arabs have been fighting and dying for thousands of years and will continue to do so. Yeah we got caught with our pants down bigtime at 9/11. But IMHO the best way to protect our country now is just to get the hell out of there, muting their reasons for hating us, and let them go back to killing each other instead of trying to kill Americans. And yes I am an unabashed isolationist.

I was wanting to link a good map of all of our bases in the Middle East. Can't get a big one to come up, so I linked a batch of small ones. Sucks bigtime about the fallen soldiers, and I agree with some sort of reprisal.

That said, when are we going to wise up and get the F out of there? Ok, a handful of bases in Saudi, Kuwait and wherever. A small handful. A big airbase, a big Navy base, and a big Army base. All well away from the front lines but close enough to react. Which we pretty much already have I believe.

Those crazy Arabs have been fighting and dying for thousands of years and will continue to do so. Yeah we got caught with our pants down bigtime at 9/11. But IMHO the best way to protect our country now is just to get the hell out of there, muting their reasons for hating us, and let them go back to killing each other instead of trying to kill Americans. And yes I am an unabashed isolationist.

When the last drop of oil is sucked up out of the earth and/or another shipping canal is created to connect the east and west. Until then get used to it.

Also, when you say crazy Arabs….not to start a Pedro Serrano Eddie Harris Holy War here but when looking back at historical religious wars, I’m sure those Arabs talk about those crazy Christians. Bloodshed from Christian wars dwarfs any of the primary religions of the Middle East of I’m not mistaken.

When the last drop of oil is sucked up out of the earth and/or another shipping canal is created to connect the east and west. Until then get used to it.

Also, when you say crazy Arabs….not to start a Pedro Serrano Eddie Harris Holy War here but when looking back at historical religious wars, I’m sure those Arabs talk about those crazy Christians. Bloodshed from Christian wars dwarfs any of the primary religions of the Middle East of I’m not mistaken.
Or how about when the US becomes a net oil exporter - which would be........Currently!

Or how about when the US becomes a net oil exporter - which would be........Currently!

True, bit it’s more complicated than that. We are net exporters of ag products too. We still import a shit ton of apples and cherries for example where we ship our best grown here to Asian countries $$. Regardless, if we were cut off from middle eastern oil all hell would break loose.

Reactions: mikalalas

I will say this, turning up the temperature in the ME is completely insane. Bipartisan insanity. Calling for Tehran to be bombed (like Sen. Graham and Sen. Cornyn did) is insane.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz

Recently I read there were over 800 US military installations worldwide, ranging from major military bases like Ramstein to listening posts and pre-positioned supply depots.

I have an "Aunt" (used to be married to my Uncle before he passed away) who has a nephew through her new husband who is serving in the Middle East and my wife thought he said he was going to be serving near Syria. He is from Georgia and I heard that the recent attack in Jordan killed troops from Georgia near the Syrian border. We are hoping that he's not involved.

Last edited:
Recently I read there were over 800 US military installations worldwide, ranging from major military bases like Ramstein to listening posts and pre-positioned supply depots.
Geezus. That's a lot.

This is already a pretty interesting thread. Wonder how our bases stack up to other countries like China and Russia. I can speculate.

I make no claim to know shit about the dynamics of world politics. But it is complicated for dure, and we don't need a bunch of uneducated and uninformed dipshits rattling sabers and spouting crap. Or the flip side - a bunch of left wingnuts spouting their crap.

But I will stick to my isolationist guns.

HEY BARKEEP - JOBU NEEDS A REFILL!

Reactions: Coug90

THIS is where we need to build a wall. Put a big wall around the Middle East and let its occupants fight it out. Winner can keep the sandbox.

Or, maybe we just face the fact that we don’t understand a damn thing about them and we’re not going to change their minds about anything. Best thing is probably for us to just leave each other alone.

And, instead of pouring money into middle eastern oil, our relationships, and military presence…put some money into actually reducing our reliance on oil, so we can actually stay out of the region.

Reactions: Coug90
Geezus. That's a lot.

This is already a pretty interesting thread. Wonder how our bases stack up to other countries like China and Russia. I can speculate.

I make no claim to know shit about the dynamics of world politics. But it is complicated for dure, and we don't need a bunch of uneducated and uninformed dipshits rattling sabers and spouting crap. Or the flip side - a bunch of left wingnuts spouting their crap.

But I will stick to my isolationist guns.
It's a mistake to view foreign wars as right/left issue. It's not. The Bush/Cheney wing of the GOP has been happy to get into every war imaginable but both Gulf Wars and the Afghanistan invasion happened with bipartisan support. And the opposition to the war was bipartisan as well.

I've tried to play the pragmatist on foreign policy, with a desire to stay out of international entanglements. I allowed myself to believe overthrowing Hussain and the Taliban was for the greater good. 20 years later, it's proven to be false.

It's interesting to see the major traction for foreign wars be in the Democratic party, but the main proponents WAR! are the same voices who pushed for the last string of dumb wars. War is just as popular as ever in DC, but it's not resonating outside the beltway the way it did immediately following 911.

It's a mistake to view foreign wars as right/left issue. It's not. The Bush/Cheney wing of the GOP has been happy to get into every war imaginable but both Gulf Wars and the Afghanistan invasion happened with bipartisan support. And the opposition to the war was bipartisan as well.

I've tried to play the pragmatist on foreign policy, with a desire to stay out of international entanglements. I allowed myself to believe overthrowing Hussain and the Taliban was for the greater good. 20 years later, it's proven to be false.

It's interesting to see the major traction for foreign wars be in the Democratic party, but the main proponents WAR! are the same voices who pushed for the last string of dumb wars. War is just as popular as ever in DC, but it's not resonating outside the beltway the way it did immediately following 911.
The funny part of this to me is that Bush Sr. Knew that leaving Saddam in power was the right move, because - bad as he was - he stabilized the region. That wise “failure” helped lose him re-election. Then a decade later, junior and Cheney couldn’t do that math and created a 20+ year shitshow.

The funny part of this to me is that Bush Sr. Knew that leaving Saddam in power was the right move, because - bad as he was - he stabilized the region. That wise “failure” helped lose him re-election. Then a decade later, junior and Cheney couldn’t do that math and created a 20+ year shitshow.
Reading up a little. Confusing distribution of troops, and I don't know if they include the two carrier groups (6,000 troops each) in the area. Jordan is our buddy, but putting our troops out there in no man's land seems like it is asking for trouble. And it has gotten it numerous times before the deadly attack. Funny how relatively few trrops we have in Saudi. If it is all about oil, shouldn't most of them be there? And get the 2,500 out of Iraq, and the 900 out of Libya. They are basically our enemy, and we squat these and send them billions?

Way complicated........

It was only a Shit show because the war was fought INCOMPETANTLY.

Declaring mission accomplished was bad.

Things like Abu Graib, and not winning the hearts, and minds, and peace.

Things like using Conventional Traditional fighting techniques wasn't going to work.

They had to have a lot more DELTA FORCE like SPECIAL FORCES 1. Gather Intel. 2 Go UNDERCOVER. 3. Get the Iraqis to HELP them. 4. Take down Al Qaeda, ISIS, Radicals, Terrorist, Insurgents, etc, thru the above ways, and take them down from within, by ambush.

We weren't going to win in the long term because the insurgency knew the ground better then we did, and had the help of the people, ambushes,etc.

It was kind of like the movie Red Dawn. In Red Dawn, a few highschool kids, calling themselves the WOLVERINES, were able to win vs, fight off the invading army, using the tactics that the insurgency in Iraq used.

It's also like the bonk the head carnival game where when you try to bonk the head, the head disappeared into the hole and reappeared out of a different hole.

Bonking the insurgency via conventional traditional fighting methods wasn't going to work.

So it was incompetence, on why it was a shit show.

It was right to go into Iraq, remove Saddam Hussein.

Al Zarqawi was in Northeast Iraq training Terrorist before the war.

Communication intercepts of Iraqis that were made public, caught the Iraqis talking about how they had to MOVE IT, that they didn't want the INSPECTORS TO FIND IT.

It was obvious that the IT, was WMD, and that they didn't want the UN inspectors to find the IT, the WMD.

Also in a Iraqi bunker, 4 artillery shells were found with VX nerve gas.

I read in a newspaper that said WMD found, then a day later all the newspapers said NO WMD.

Also when I was riding a STA transit bus, a ABC news breaking news report came on the radio, saying WMD found. Then a day later all the radio, TV, newspapers, etc, said NO WMD found.

And in college I had a friend who was a Kuwaiti Exchange student, who said that Saddam Hussein murdered his father, family.

And Saddam Hussein tortured, killed about 60,000 to 600,000 Iranians, Kurds, CIVILIANS.

National Geographic had a story about Saddam's Torture chambers, with GRAPHIC pictures.

In 1 torture chamber, Electricity was used to shock, torture, kill.

In another chamber was vats of ACID, where people would be dipped into the acid to torture, kill them.

Saddam was a HITLER, POLPOT, MAU, SLOBODAN MILOSOVICH, ETC, as far a genocide, mass murdering, torturing, etc.

The Iraq war was Justified.

The INCOMPETENT way the Iraq war was fought was not justified.

Overthrowing Hussein, Taliban as I said in another post was for the greater good.

It's just that that was done INCOMPETENTLY, and that INCOMPETENCE created the vacuum, and allowed terrorism, etc, to thrive.

Had there been COMPETENCE, things would have been a LOT better.

But because of INCOMPETENCE(mainly OBAMA), Iraq is a mess, and because of both OBAMA, BIDEN, Taliban is back in power where they can continue to chug out more TERRORIST that will continue to try to strike at US.

The US can't or shouldn't get out of the middle east.

It would be nice if could tho.

Getting out of Middle East, won't, wouldn't solve anything.

The middle east would still hate us, and try to destroy us.

1. Islam has been misinterpreted by the radicals as KILL THE INFIDELS(THATS US BY THE WAY), for centuries.

2. Because Russia used the middle east as a PROXY playground against the US, during the COLD WAR, the US had to check, fight Russia by getting involved in middle east, which caused the middle east to hate us.

3. Because of Putin, and how Putin going to war against Ukraine, etc, if we leave the middle east, Putin will continue to arm, support the middle east against us, while being able to claim plausible deniability.

4. We are MIDDLE EASTERN OIL DEPENDENT. If we get out of middle east, bye bye MIDDLE EASTERN OIL.

Now it would be awesome to either GO GREEN, or not be middle Eastern oil dependent, or rely on US oil, etc, and go tell middle east oil to go F off, and leave and get out of middle east. But that will take time, and if we don't get middle east oil, they will sell, supply Putin, Russia, China with middle Eastern oil, who will then use it, that against us.

Reading up a little. Confusing distribution of troops, and I don't know if they include the two carrier groups (6,000 troops each) in the area. Jordan is our buddy, but putting our troops out there in no man's land seems like it is asking for trouble. And it has gotten it numerous times before the deadly attack. Funny how relatively few trrops we have in Saudi. If it is all about oil, shouldn't most of them be there? And get the 2,500 out of Iraq, and the 900 out of Libya. They are basically our enemy, and we squat these and send them billions?

Way complicated........

The reason why putting our troops there is bad, is not because it's bad, as it's not bad. The reason is because of INCOMPETENCE.

INCOMPETENCE EXAMPLE.

BENGHAZI LIBYA. 30 CIVILIANS, and about 15 to 30 armed forces died at, in the BENGHAZI EMBASSY, because 1. The Intel gathering was bad. 2. The Intel was ignored. 3. The communication of Intel to decision makers like HILLARY CLINTON, was bad. 4. The decisions of decision makers like HILLARY Clinton was bad 5. They had to fight with 1 or both arms tied behind the backs figuratively.

They knew or should have known the embassy was in danger. And they had PLENTY of time to prepare, send more troops, etc, to protect the embassy, and the people.

BENGHAZI was one of the biggest shows of INCOMPETENCE, AND CORRUPTION, BY HILLARY CLINTON, ETC.

Way complicated........

Saudi Arabia is one of the best customers for Lockheed, Boeing, Raytheon, General Dynamics, etc. Don't really need any troops there. Djibouti, Bahrain and Qatar are closer to the chokepoints on the shipping lanes.

There are (or at least were) pre-positioned Saudi supply depots and other infrastructure that is basically move-in ready. Made getting troops and hardware into the country much easier for Desert Shield/Storm.

I will say this, turning up the temperature in the ME is completely insane. Bipartisan insanity. Calling for Tehran to be bombed (like Sen. Graham and Sen. Cornyn did) is insane.

Israel has already done bombing attacks vs Syria, and Iran to eliminate Nuclear Weapon making facilities in the past.

While calling for a bombing of Tehran, Iran now would not be right.

Later if have to bomb Tehran, Iran to destroy a nuclear weapons making facility, etc, then that would be right to do.

We can't just let Iran make a nuclear weapon. If they make such a weapon, we have to bomb, destroy it.

Right now tho there is no need to bomb Iran, and so Iran should not be bombed now, etc

Israel has already done bombing attacks vs Syria, and Iran to eliminate Nuclear Weapon making facilities in the past.

While calling for a bombing of Tehran, Iran now would not be right.

Later if have to bomb Tehran, Iran to destroy a nuclear weapons making facility, etc, then that would be right to do.

We can't just let Iran make a nuclear weapon. If they make such a weapon, we have to bomb, destroy it.

Right now tho there is no need to bomb Iran, and so Iran should not be bombed now, etc
It’s a slippery slope considering Irans alliance with Russia. No doubt an attack on Tehran would embolden Russia further in their pursuits. These are the types of miscalculations that can lead to global conflicts and when you are talking about nuclear armed countries, potential catastrophe. Scary times indeed.

It’s a slippery slope considering Irans alliance with Russia. No doubt an attack on Tehran would embolden Russia further in their pursuits. These are the types of miscalculations that can lead to global conflicts and when you are talking about nuclear armed countries, potential catastrophe. Scary times indeed.
Here is Nikki Warwhore calling for strikes in Iran.

This one feels like a trap. They've been baiting us to respond, and as soon as we make strikes in Iran they'll come out with video of the innocent women and children we killed, Russia will rail against us in the UN, and half the middle east will take the leash off their jihadis.

While my instinct is to make someone pay for killing our people, I think this is a time to step back from the brink and take a broader perspective. The best way to beat an enemy is to do what he does not expect. Iran and Russia both expect us to retaliate - in fact, my bet is that they're counting on it. So, don't do what they expect. Come with sanctions, blockade their ports, seize assets....something that doesn't create pictures of dead kids. You know there's ways we can hurt them without dropping bombs...even if that's what we want to do.

The reason why putting our troops there is bad, is not because it's bad, as it's not bad. The reason is because of INCOMPETENCE.

INCOMPETENCE EXAMPLE.

BENGHAZI LIBYA. 30 CIVILIANS, and about 15 to 30 armed forces died at, in the BENGHAZI EMBASSY,"
"Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs."

So, Mik, the rest of the dead were Libyans, right? Libya seems to disagree. Link below.

Feel free to link your sources. Your overwhelming knowledge and expertise about everything in the world and any topic continues to amaze me. what's your take on the new Taylor Swift/Biden/NFL conspiracy?

I dunno. If I was a right wing conspiracy lover I think I'd shy away from Travis Kelce's girlfriend, and Jason Kelce' possible future sister in law. Just sayin'

This one feels like a trap. They've been baiting us to respond, and as soon as we make strikes in Iran they'll come out with video of the innocent women and children we killed, Russia will rail against us in the UN, and half the middle east will take the leash off their jihadis.

While my instinct is to make someone pay for killing our people, I think this is a time to step back from the brink and take a broader perspective. The best way to beat an enemy is to do what he does not expect. Iran and Russia both expect us to retaliate - in fact, my bet is that they're counting on it. So, don't do what they expect. Come with sanctions, blockade their ports, seize assets....something that doesn't create pictures of dead kids. You know there's ways we can hurt them without dropping bombs...even if that's what we want to do.

Here is a list of hot spots around the globe that the bi-partisan war whores want us to be more involved.
Russia-Ukraine
China-Taiwan
North-South Korea
Israel-Palestine
Syria
Iran

Not to mention there is always the possibility for more involvement in the Balkans and Africa.

Regardless of the justification for involvement in any of these situations, the fact remains we have finite abilities to wage war. Our enemies know this and are happy to stretch us thin.

Here is a list of hot spots around the globe that the bi-partisan war whores want us to be more involved.
Russia-Ukraine
China-Taiwan
North-South Korea
Israel-Palestine
Syria
Iran

Not to mention there is always the possibility for more involvement in the Balkans and Africa.

Regardless of the justification for involvement in any of these situations, the fact remains we have finite abilities to wage war. Our enemies know this and are happy to stretch us thin.
Funny that Russia has a hand in all of those, except maybe Israel-Palestine.

"Four Americans died in the 2012 Benghazi attack: Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, both former Navy SEALs."

So, Mik, the rest of the dead were Libyans, right? Libya seems to disagree. Link below.

Feel free to link your sources. Your overwhelming knowledge and expertise about everything in the world and any topic continues to amaze me. what's your take on the new Taylor Swift/Biden/NFL conspiracy?

I dunno. If I was a right wing conspiracy lover I think I'd shy away from Travis Kelce's girlfriend, and Jason Kelce' possible future sister in law. Just sayin'
I read about that this morning. Hilarious. Some people see the boogeyman everywhere.

Funny that Russia has a hand in all of those, except maybe Israel-Palestine.
As does China.

The US spends more to influence the direction of all of these countries than Russia or China though. I don't think it's nefarious as we have national security interests. But so do China and Russia. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to call them evil for doing things we legitimately do.

As does China.

The US spends more to influence the direction of all of these countries than Russia or China though. I don't think it's nefarious as we have national security interests. But so do China and Russia. Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to call them evil for doing things we legitimately do.
We're like stepbrothers. We're both involved in stuff just because the other is. And not because we're trying to help.

Russia-Ukraine
China-Taiwan
North-South Korea
Israel-Palestine
Syria
Iran

Russia-Ukraine - Send Ukraine all the weapons that they need. Planes, tanks, artillery shells, whatever. Just stay the F out of there physically. That is Europe's job

China-Taiwan - Eh, tough one. I don't really know what Taiwan does for the US except make cheap shit. Get in line for that. And what would a takeover by China do anyway? I guess we should supply Taiwan with defensive weapons, otherwise, keep our distance?

North-South Korea - Another toughie. I guess knock off the joint maneuvers and all that. Pull our guys back off the border a bit, and just say hey, you attack S. Korea and we will blow you to bits. Otherwise, we don't give a shit what you do.

Israel-Palestine - Just stay the F out of it. far away.

Syria - Same. Why do we have 800 troops in a country that is basically our enemy? Let Turkey deal with their own shit.

Iran - Lots of their population craves the Western world ideal. Their wedge against the US is that we are there. Get the F out of the Middle East. Let them cannibalize themselves. The Suez Canal and Red Sea? Does the US actually do much there in terms of our own shipping? If so, fine. Protect our ships. Everybody else? Protect yourselves.

And the Balkans and Africa? Not our problem(s).

Ok, the world's problems (at least as far as the US is concerned), solved by the all-knowing, all seeing, magnificent Loyal One.

Dude, it was in a documentary that was similar to how Zero Dark Thirty, was about how Bin Laden was caught.

Also IT WAS ALL OVER THE MEDIA.

More then just those 4 died. Those were the LEADERS, well known, main ones, etc, that died.

There was at least about 7 to 10 to 13 more minimum that died.

Do you even know how many personnel a US Embassy has?

It has a lot more than 15 to 30.

What happened, is that either Libyans, or others in Libya, about 33 to 67 to 100 SURROUNDED the Embassy, and then killed those inside.

Very few escaped, etc. There was about 7 to 10 to 13 soldiers, plus the 4 you mentioned, plus the embassy personnel.

The news reports BACK THEN were that about 13 to 27 people comprised of the about 7 to 10 to 13 soldiers, plus the 4 you mentioned, plus the Embassy Personnel, died.

Also the point was not just only about the numbers that died.

The point was also that because of INCOMPETENCE, those people died.

Also you quoted your source, without giving your source name, so for all I know, your source could be HILLARY.COM LIBERAL CENTRAL.

Dude, it was in a documentary that was similar to how Zero Dark Thirty, was about how Bin Laden was caught.

Also IT WAS ALL OVER THE MEDIA.

More then just those 4 died. Those were the LEADERS, well known, main ones, etc, that died.

There was at least about 7 to 10 to 13 more minimum that died.

Do you even know how many personnel a US Embassy has?

It has a lot more than 15 to 30.

What happened, is that either Libyans, or others in Libya, about 33 to 67 to 100 SURROUNDED the Embassy, and then killed those inside.

Very few escaped, etc. There was about 7 to 10 to 13 soldiers, plus the 4 you mentioned, plus the embassy personnel.

The news reports BACK THEN were that about 13 to 27 people comprised of the about 7 to 10 to 13 soldiers, plus the 4 you mentioned, plus the Embassy Personnel, died.

Also the point was not just only about the numbers that died.

The point was also that because of INCOMPETENCE, those people died.

Also you quoted your source, without giving your source name, so for all I know, your source could be HILLARY.COM LIBERAL CENTRAL.
OMG you are a loon. Even Fox News correctly states that 4 Americans died.

Is your reputable source the movie 13 hours?

You consistently just make shit up. It's comical. Hilary Clinton took the ultimate blame because in the end, she was at the top of the chain of command. It's what a leader does. The buck stops here. 10 investigations failed to uncover any wrongdoing by her or Obama. Mistakes were made by others down the chain.

While Wikipedia is not always 100% accurate, it footnotes articles all along the way in its stories. Read a few of those articles.

Your unbridled hate for Obama and Clinton is pretty ridiculous. Neither has anything to do with 2024.

OMG you are a loon. Even Fox News correctly states that 4 Americans died.

Is your reputable source the movie 13 hours?

You consistently just make shit up. It's comical. Hilary Clinton took the ultimate blame because in the end, she was at the top of the chain of command. It's what a leader does. The buck stops here. 10 investigations failed to uncover any wrongdoing by her or Obama. Mistakes were made by others down the chain.

While Wikipedia is not always 100% accurate, it footnotes articles all along the way in its stories. Read a few of those articles.

Your unbridled hate for Obama and Clinton is pretty ridiculous. Neither has anything to do with 2024.

Again you didn't mention the name of your source. You did not mention it was wikipedia.

Again IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS, MEDIA BACK THEN, YEARS AGO.

Again THE FOUR MAIN, PRIMARY DEATHS were the 4 you mentioned.

Again do you know how many personnel is at a US EMBASSY? It's over 7 to 13 to 27.

In addition to the 4 main deaths, there were soldiers that died. When a soldier dies, the military, government, media does not always say, tell when a soldier dies.

Again this was in INITIAL NEWS REPORTS BACK THEN. If those initial news reports back then we're wrong, and then later replaced by Wiki, etc, then either the initial news reports are to blame for being wrong, or wiki, other sources that came along later, only reported the 4 main deaths, and didn't know about, or didn't report the soldiers deaths.

If only 4 died out of 7 to 13 to 27 soldiers, embassy personnel, etc, then it was a MIRACLE, as the embassy was surrounded, invaded by 17 to 33 to 67 to 100 to 200+ TERRORIST, etc.

Again the ZERO DARK THIRTY like movie, documentary told the truthful, accurate story BACK THEN.

AGAIN your getting hung up on the death toll. Whether it was only 4 and 7 to 13 to 27 severely injured that survived or 7 to 13 to 27 dead, etc, THE POINT WAS THAT INCOMPETENCE, CORRUPTION WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING BENGHAZI.

BUT GO AHEAD AND DISMISS INCOMPETENCE JUST BECAUSE HILLARY AND THE LIBERALS, LIBERAL LAMESTREAM MEDIA SAYS ITS NOT INCONPETENCE.

THATS JUST AS BAD AS THE TRUMP CULTIST CONTINUING TO DENY THAT TRUMPS FIERY RHETORIC DIDNT CAUSE JAN 6 RIOTS.

BETTER RENEW YOUR CULT OF HILLARY MEMBERSHIP.

Again you didn't mention the name of your source. You did not mention it was wikipedia.

Again IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS, MEDIA BACK THEN, YEARS AGO.

Again THE FOUR MAIN, PRIMARY DEATHS were the 4 you mentioned.

Again do you know how many personnel is at a US EMBASSY? It's over 7 to 13 to 27.

In addition to the 4 main deaths, there were soldiers that died. When a soldier dies, the military, government, media does not always say, tell when a soldier dies.

Again this was in INITIAL NEWS REPORTS BACK THEN. If those initial news reports back then we're wrong, and then later replaced by Wiki, etc, then either the initial news reports are to blame for being wrong, or wiki, other sources that came along later, only reported the 4 main deaths, and didn't know about, or didn't report the soldiers deaths.

If only 4 died out of 7 to 13 to 27 soldiers, embassy personnel, etc, then it was a MIRACLE, as the embassy was surrounded, invaded by 17 to 33 to 67 to 100 to 200+ TERRORIST, etc.

Again the ZERO DARK THIRTY like movie, documentary told the truthful, accurate story BACK THEN.

AGAIN your getting hung up on the death toll. Whether it was only 4 and 7 to 13 to 27 severely injured that survived or 7 to 13 to 27 dead, etc, THE POINT WAS THAT INCOMPETENCE, CORRUPTION WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR CAUSING BENGHAZI.

BUT GO AHEAD AND DISMISS INCOMPETENCE JUST BECAUSE HILLARY AND THE LIBERALS, LIBERAL LAMESTREAM MEDIA SAYS ITS NOT INCONPETENCE.

THATS JUST AS BAD AS THE TRUMP CULTIST CONTINUING TO DENY THAT TRUMPS FIERY RHETORIC DIDNT CAUSE JAN 6 RIOTS.

BETTER RENEW YOUR CULT OF HILLARY MEMBERSHIP.
Why do I continue to converse with you? Moth to flame I guess.

I referred you to the footnotes to actual articles on Wikipedia. Hint: those little numbers point to the source articles.

4 Americans died. Even your "Documentary" confirms that. I don't read anything that says American soldiers were even there. It was all CIA contractors doing security. And no the US government does not cover up military deaths.

Hilary's incompetence and corruption caused Benghazi. What the F ever. People way down the chain of command f-ed up. 10 investigations, mostly Republican-run, saw no evidence of Hilary or Obama's "corruption and incompetence" leading up to Benghazi, or afterward. Was there post-attack spin, and was that wrong? Yeah. That's kind of prevalent by both sides in today's world (but still wrong)

Wikipedia again, read the footnoted articles.

You are the one hung up on the death total - and you are just making up random numbers as usual. And what the F does any of this have to do with this thread, which is about the US and Middle East in 2024? Hilary has been out of politics for 7 years. Benghazi was almost 12 years ago.

Allright, enough. What's that saying about arguing with fools? Oh here it is.

Why do I continue to converse with you? Moth to flame I guess.

I referred you to the footnotes to actual articles on Wikipedia. Hint: those little numbers point to the source articles.

4 Americans died. Even your "Documentary" confirms that. I don't read anything that says American soldiers were even there. It was all CIA contractors doing security. And no the US government does not cover up military deaths.

Hilary's incompetence and corruption caused Benghazi. What the F ever. People way down the chain of command f-ed up. 10 investigations, mostly Republican-run, saw no evidence of Hilary or Obama's "corruption and incompetence" leading up to Benghazi, or afterward. Was there post-attack spin, and was that wrong? Yeah. That's kind of prevalent by both sides in today's world (but still wrong)

Wikipedia again, read the footnoted articles.

You are the one hung up on the death total - and you are just making up random numbers as usual. And what the F does any of this have to do with this thread, which is about the US and Middle East in 2024? Hilary has been out of politics for 7 years. Benghazi was almost 12 years ago.

Allright, enough. What's that saying about arguing with fools? Oh here it is.

It worked Loyal, Hilary lost. Not that I’m a Hilary fan, but if you repeat bullshit enough times the average fool will eventually see it as fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT