ADVERTISEMENT

And that's "ANOTHER" Seahawk first down!

CPtheCoug

Head Coach
Jan 16, 2014
So granted I haven't been to a hawk game since 2014, but I have no memory of this being a thing. The whole crowd tonight has gotten into doing the same thing we Cougs do, with hand waiving and gestures galore.

Have I just not noticed this over the years?

Palacio I had a good couple hits. Hope the kids makes it.
that team is DEEEEEP on defense. They have a lot of good, young players on that roster right now. If he can stick around until some of the older guys start retiring or going elsewhere he could have a chance, but right now he's going to have a tough battle.

Hopefully he at least makes the practice squad again.

So granted I haven't been to a hawk game since 2014, but I have no memory of this being a thing. The whole crowd tonight has gotten into doing the same thing we Cougs do, with hand waiving and gestures galore.

Another reason for my to not like pro football.

Reactions: M-I-Coug and 79COUG

It has been going on for years, even before 2014. We all know where it started. Only Cougar fans that are Seahawk fans know that it came from WSU. I believe the Seahawk stadium announcer heard Johnson say it when the Cougars played in Seattle.

Eh. Not like we haven't ripped anything off. The shark chomp on defense? And I don't assume we invented the keys thing on kickoffs.

Eh. Not like we haven't ripped anything off. The shark chomp on defense? And I don't assume we invented the keys thing on kickoffs.

I agree. It is a cool thing to do to get the fans involved in a positive play. Imitation is the sincerest of flattery.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT