ADVERTISEMENT

Andre Dillard prediction thread

if 100 people commented on Dillard with 99 of 100 being positive, we can count on you to highlight the one negative.

Oh good grief. It was the loudest voice. You get that right? And the point isn't even about Leach. It is how some people, like Riddick who has a pretty big audience, still haven't accepted the Air Raid.

Even Baldinger said he really likes Dillard but he does have to work on things because he was in the Air Raid.

Not sure what you mean by real time. I am talking about at the moment. Just out of curiosity, how many people watched the draft? Do you think more people got Baldingers opinion less than 500 than they got Thursday? (and BTW I don't disagree with him on his analysis of Dillard...but he does throw in that caveat about the Air raid)

Dillard went in the first round. The Super Bowl champions from 2 years ago believe he’s their future franchise LT to take over for their HoF LT. That’s dope. So, who believes what doesn’t matter anymore. Dillard is the 14th player in WSU history to have his name called in the first round. Again, that’s dope. Air Raid or whatever we had a player drafted in the first round. That’s my focused. I will not find issues with that or why he would fail.

Dillard came in weighing 240, no real offers. Worked his ass off, believed in what he was being taught, got better ever year and went first round. True story of being a Coug.

After being repeatedly shown that no one was ever sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures, you continued to perpetuate that lie. You know it. I know it. Everyone on this board for the Marquess Wilson saga knows it. So, you got another lie right here.

You are so full of crap. First you said there weren't temperatures that low so it could not have happened. I show you that there were. Then you want other documentation.

I have not once SAID it did happen. What I have been very careful to say, and put this on your forehead, is that one party said it happened. Is that not true? One party said it did not happen. Is that not true. Did Moos say they stopped using water in the pit? That too is true. There is not one thing that I have not said that isn't true.

I said this is a he said he said case. Period. I didn't perpetuate jack. You brought it up seven years later.

But since you did, I will reiterate my stance. A player said they used water in the pit in freezing temps. You said that was impossible because of dates. I simply point out two dates in September that it was sub 32 in the morning, which happens tpo be the time of day the parent alleged it happened.

All I have ever said for me that they needed to talk to Drake and ask him about the letter he felt compelled to write, and not talking to him raises questions for me that could have been easily answered.

I would take it that you are very skilled at your job. Let's play a little plaintiff/defendant. Say you represented the plaintiff and they accused the S and C coach (NOT LEACH) of using water in sub freezing temperatures. You interview players and find out nothing, that the school's claims that nothing happened because the players didn't witness it. Do you walk away ?

If you found out there was communication between Drake and Moos, and in that communication you discovered Drake was concerned about the S and C, and some of the things he was doing that could be harmful, do you still walk away? You don't ask Drake what his concern was?

Dillard went in the first round. The Super Bowl champions from 2 years ago believe he’s their future franchise LT to take over for their HoF LT. That’s dope. So, who believes what doesn’t matter anymore. Dillard is the 14th player in WSU history to have his name called in the first round. Again, that’s dope. Air Raid or whatever we had a player drafted in the first round. That’s my focused. I will not find issues with that or why he would fail.

Dillard came in weighing 240, no real offers. Worked his ass off, believed in what he was being taught, got better ever year and went first round. True story of being a Coug.

Do you think I disagree with anything you just said?

Your Iron Law has disintegrated. Again. Own it.

As far as your history goes, why don't you tell us how many first or second round OLs WSU has produced since 1936. Here's a hint, Leach is responsible for 50% of them.

BTW...that was also pointed out about Dillard being a first round draft pick. It was not only Leach, it has been OUR history.

You are so full of crap. First you said there weren't temperatures that low so it could not have happened. I show you that there were. Then you want other documentation.

I have not once SAID it did happen. What I have been very careful to say, and put this on your forehead, is that one party said it happened. Is that not true? One party said it did not happen. Is that not true. Did Moos say they stopped using water in the pit? That too is true. There is not one thing that I have not said that isn't true.

I said this is a he said he said case. Period. I didn't perpetuate jack. You brought it up seven years later.

But since you did, I will reiterate my stance. A player said they used water in the pit in freezing temps. You said that was impossible because of dates. I simply point out two dates in September that it was sub 32 in the morning, which happens tpo be the time of day the parent alleged it happened.

All I have ever said for me that they needed to talk to Drake and ask him about the letter he felt compelled to write, and not talking to him raises questions for me that could have been easily answered.

I would take it that you are very skilled at your job. Let's play a little plaintiff/defendant. Say you represented the plaintiff and they accused the S and C coach (NOT LEACH) of using water in sub freezing temperatures. You interview players and find out nothing, that the school's claims that nothing happened because the players didn't witness it. Do you walk away ?

If you found out there was communication between Drake and Moos, and in that communication you discovered Drake was concerned about the S and C, and some of the things he was doing that could be harmful, do you still walk away? You don't ask Drake what his concern was?

CougEd the Liar lies again.

Do you prefer to be called CougEd the Backpedlar?

Could care less what you call me. You started something that was over 7 years ago. I consistently said said it was a he said he said case. My objection has always been about Bill Drake not being questioned. It has always made the report questionable to me.

Could care less what you call me. You started something that was over 7 years ago. I consistently said said it was a he said he said case. My objection has always been about Bill Drake not being questioned. It has always made the report questionable to me.

False. You have continually said that players were sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures. You have been asked to back that up, and have failed to do so. You have been given weather data. You have been given the Pac-12's report. You have been told your'e wrong many times, but continue to lie.

CougEd the Lying Backpedlar.

False. You have continually said that players were sprayed with a hose in freezing temperatures. You have been asked to back that up, and have failed to do so. You have been given weather data. You have been given the Pac-12's report. You have been told your'e wrong many times, but continue to lie.

CougEd the Lying Backpedlar.

Well I better hold off on any new tattoos . My posts are still up. I am very clear I state it is a he said he said case, and depends on who one believed . Not sure how I wavered on that or back pedaled but too each their own .

Oh good grief. It was the loudest voice. You get that right? And the point isn't even about Leach. It is how some people, like Riddick who has a pretty big audience, still haven't accepted the Air Raid.

Even Baldinger said he really likes Dillard but he does have to work on things because he was in the Air Raid.
Loudest based on what, the Ed negative-o-meter?

Well I better hold off on any new tattoos . My posts are still up. I am very clear I state it is a he said he said case, and depends on who one believed . Not sure how I wavered on that or back pedaled but too each their own .

Read your posts.

Read your posts.
I have... my first post in seven years on the subject “
Oh the spraying issue. It is a he/said/he said deal. Without video the S and C coach could say it never happened. The dates the players parents referenced it was indeed freezing, the question becomes was the last incident in September (which the S and C coach stated) or the date the parents of disgruntled players say it happened in late October?

If it was the date the parents stated then there was 32 degree temperatures. It really comes down to you one believes. The parents could never prove it happened.

And I have said this a million times my issue was with the people who conducted the investigation. Why wasn't Bill Drake ever questioned about the email he wrote to Moos that was right at this time? What were drakes concerns? “

Last edited:
I have... my first post in seven years on the subject “
Oh the spraying issue. It is a he/said/he said deal. Without video the S and C coach could say it never happened. The dates the players parents referenced it was indeed freezing, the question becomes was the last incident in September (which the S and C coach stated) or the date the parents of disgruntled players say it happened in late October?

If it was the date the parents stated then there was 32 degree temperatures. It really comes down to you one believes. The parents could never prove it happened.

And I have said this a million times my issue was with the people who conducted the investigation. Why wasn't Bill Drake ever questioned about the email he wrote to Moos that was right at this time? What were drakes concerns? “

What dates did the players parents reference? Give us the page of the report.

What dates did the players parents reference? Give us the page of the report.
You get you can continue to ask. Show me in the report where drake was interviewed and cleared up what his concerns were.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT