ADVERTISEMENT

Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) passes

Reactions: 79COUG
Happy Gilmore Weve Only Just Begun GIF

RIP Chubbs.

Reactions: NMBRCRNCHR
Was part of a great cast in Predator too. I always thought he was in the NFL for longer, didn’t realize he only played one year.
Predator was a great movie. Loved the dynamic between Weathers and Jesse Ventura.

I also liked Action Jackson, where he plays a PI or a cop. Great scene where he drives a sports car (Ferrari?) up these stairs at a fancy mansion to rescue the girl.

Reactions: CougSinceBirth
Predator was a great movie. Loved the dynamic between Weathers and Jesse Ventura.

I also liked Action Jackson, where he plays a PI or a cop. Great scene where he drives a sports car (Ferrari?) up these stairs at a fancy mansion to rescue the girl.
Ugh. Action Jackson was hot garbage. Craig T Nelson as the crime boss? Please. There’s a good reason there was no sequel.

I think his best roles (aside from Apollo Creed) have already been mentioned - Predator and Happy Gilmore.

Pretty well cast in The Mandolorian as well.

Ugh. Action Jackson was hot garbage. Craig T Nelson as the crime boss? Please. There’s a good reason there was no sequel.

I think his best roles (aside from Apollo Creed) have already been mentioned - Predator and Happy Gilmore.
His best role was on Arrested Development.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT