ADVERTISEMENT

Are ISU fans...

Regarding ISU's uphill battle with personnel, let's not forget this was a WSU team that lost a disastrous number of seniors. Everybody likes to explain wins and losses in terms of the handicaps they faced, but we have our own great argument here.

I definitely hope we DON'T play ISU again as long as they're good. They are an excellent team - which by the way we get virtually zero credit for beating and a ton of heat for losing to.

I'll just have to take everyone's word for it that ISU fans are great. I heard Kansas City fans were great too. I went out in Power & Light the night before a Seahawks game and cheered us on in a loss at Arrowhead in 2014. Drunk Chiefs fans were screaming obscenities at our Seahawks group all game, and again when we lost. Craziest BBQ scene and tailgate I've ever seen - Mad Max like - but pretty hostile/classless environment. But everyone thinks they're great, so I'll just go with that. Guess I'll say the same about ISU because they seem very similar but were booing every call last night and are pasting ref grief all over the net now.
Every team has its rude fans and its classy fans (although the % of obnoxiousness is definitely higher with UW and UO!) It just all depends on which group you encounter. I've been to Arrowhead too and actually thought the fans earned their reputation for being great. I must have avoided the nasty ones.

Glad Cougar

Reactions: zoiker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT