ADVERTISEMENT

Aron Baynes update

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
Well the big banger is starting off pretty well in Detroit. Anyone watch the game on ROOT last night? I caught the 4th quarter. Banger got ripped on a call where he went straight up against a driving guard. Guard bounces off and onto the floor, shot misses, Baynes gets whistled. He complained (of course, Baynes has never committed a foul in his life). But a couple of series later, almost the exact same play. Guard bounces off, shot misses, NO foul.

Game 1 - 3.5 for 6 points, 5 rebounds, 12 minutes
Game 2 - 1-4 , 2-2 for 4 points, 5 rebounds, 1 block.

Detroit now 2-0.

Reactions: CougSinceBirth
A bit of a blast from the past last night. Pistons and Hornets. Pistons lost big, but interesting players. Baynes with 21 minutes, 8 points and 4! steals. For Charlotte? Tyler Hansbrough with 4 minutes, Spencer Hawes with 16 minutes and 4-8. I think Baynes played against Hawes?, and of course played against psycho T in the Sweet 16.

A bit of a blast from the past last night. Pistons and Hornets. Pistons lost big, but interesting players. Baynes with 21 minutes, 8 points and 4! steals. For Charlotte? Tyler Hansbrough with 4 minutes, Spencer Hawes with 16 minutes and 4-8. I think Baynes played against Hawes?, and of course played against psycho T in the Sweet 16.

Mrs. Loyal is lonely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT