ADVERTISEMENT

Az game start time?

I know the default is to just hate everything Larry Scott does, but how is this his fault exactly?

You know who else has TBD game times for that weekend? Clemson, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ohio St, Penn St, WVU...

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Scott NCW. If I had to guess, it's because ESPN is holding out to see what games they want to pick up. If we win this weekend, I'll wager ESPN will be picking us up. Then the time will be determined on the East Coast games and their start times.

This is actually a good thing. It means we are becoming relevant.

Yeah, this has nothing to do with Scott NCW. If I had to guess, it's because ESPN is holding out to see what games they want to pick up. If we win this weekend, I'll wager ESPN will be picking us up. Then the time will be determined on the East Coast games and their start times.

This is actually a good thing. It means we are becoming relevant.

I know it’s not Larry’s fault but I’ve got to blame someone and he’s an easy target. . Major pain in the arse when you don’t know if you can make it to a game until 6 days prior. It’s going to be a hard game to give my tickets away with short notice.

From what I'm hearing, it isn't ESPN. Fox has protected 4 games. The OSU-UW game is a P12N game and Stanford-Cal is P12N. The remaining games are protected until this weekends outcome. Weird.

From what I'm hearing, it isn't ESPN. Fox has protected 4 games. The OSU-UW game is a P12N game and Stanford-Cal is P12N. The remaining games are protected until this weekends outcome. Weird.

In other words, 7:00pm start time.

7:00PM, cold, and dark might be helpful against Arizona, who is on a BYE this weekend.

I know the default is to just hate everything Larry Scott does, but how is this his fault exactly?

You know who else has TBD game times for that weekend? Clemson, Michigan, Oklahoma, Ohio St, Penn St, WVU...
The dog yakked on my upstairs bedroom carpet this morning.

F Larry Scott.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT