ADVERTISEMENT

Beat the Quacks - 2 pm today

Quit trying to force it into the middle. And give Cluff some help on Dante.

And get the F-ing ball to Wells. Every time down the court.

While I don't appreciate most of Walton's commentary, his heavy sarcasm regarding the shit show that is the NCAA was spot on.

I should specify - I don't care for his rambling off-topic tangents; his hoops takes are usually pretty money.

Reactions: Coug90
If the officiating were bad Chaz and radio announcers would be ALL OVER IT, just like THEY USUALLY DO and have pointed out the bad officiating the last 3,4,5 games

If the officiating were bad Chaz and radio announcers would be ALL OVER IT, just like THEY USUALLY DO and have pointed out the bad officiating the last 3,4,5 games
Compared to the last three games this is a hall of fame level officiating performance mik.

Despite the first ref bad call pointed out by Chaz, if the officiating was bad overall, WSU wouldn't be up 15, and it would be much closer

About 15 minutes in, Wells still hasn't taken a 3.

With Wells being 6-8 the previous game, and 4-4 this game, Wells should be shooting at least 1 3 by now, so why isn't he, why hasn't he shot even 1 3 by now?

With Wells being 6-8 the previous game, and 4-4 this game, Wells should be shooting at least 1 3 by now, so why isn't he, why hasn't he shot even 1 3 by now?
Cuz they are on him like stink on shit. It’s why other guys are taking shots. It’s a good thing you don’t want your offense running through one guy.

What's the point in being the nation's hottest 3 point shooter, if your not going to SHOOT it?

Shoot it for a change.

Cuz they are on him like stink on shit. It’s why other guys are taking shots. It’s a good thing you don’t want your offense running through one guy.

But despite that what your saying, he should have at least 1 3 shot whether made or not by now

Smith should have been going at Dante all second half and getting him some extra fouls. Dude is going to be the difference maker if the Ducks end up winning.

Smith should have been going at Dante all second half and getting him some extra fouls. Dude is going to be the difference maker if the Ducks end up winning.
Eh. They aren’t really calling fouls on him unless they are too obvious not to call. Think you’d see a lot of Cluff and Jones getting mugged with no calls.

Eh. They aren’t really calling fouls on him unless they are too obvious not to call. Think you’d see a lot of Cluff and Jones getting mugged with no calls.
yeah, I get it. I'm talking about driving directly into his chest to draw the foul. make them blow the whistle one way or the other.

Speaking of which - nice missed double dribble there.

gotta beat the inbound trap and should be game.

Of course, its college basketball so anything can happen. Including a quick 5 count from these brain dead refs.

Grind another one out. That's 3 straight on the road & 2nd place minimum to end the week!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT