ADVERTISEMENT

Best Stadiums in College Football

The list itself is not absurd. And I wouldn't hassle Soonerrhea too much. OU's stadium is actually pretty good, and it is not on the list...and he/she didn't make a point of that. I think you could make a case for most of the stadiums on the list, though a few are clearly a bit too high. Memorial Colosseum, for example, is both striking and historic...but it is a dump. UW's stadium has an iconic view. CU's stadium has both view and altitude. I find nothing particularly appealing about Oregon's stadium, but I can see where some might. Personally, I think Cal's stadium beats even UW in terms of setting and there is a good deal of history there (though little of it is recent).

The list itself is not absurd. And I wouldn't hassle Soonerrhea too much. OU's stadium is actually pretty good, and it is not on the list...and he/she didn't make a point of that. I think you could make a case for most of the stadiums on the list, though a few are clearly a bit too high. Memorial Colosseum, for example, is both striking and historic...but it is a dump. UW's stadium has an iconic view. CU's stadium has both view and altitude. I find nothing particularly appealing about Oregon's stadium, but I can see where some might. Personally, I think Cal's stadium beats even UW in terms of setting and there is a good deal of history there (though little of it is recent).
Yeah, but the point of the post is to generate click through traffic. Its spam, and the info he posts is usually just fluff or spammy as well.

* edit 1 :And to prove my point - I went ahead and click through, and staring at me was USC Memorial coliseum, which couldn't be a bigger dump if it tried. Parking would be terrible if it existed, but it doesn't. It has/had a track around it, making the fb viewing crap.

But yeah, totally well thought out article.

*edit 2 : kept reading. he references a game in 1992 while talking about Husky Stadium, to which I can only assume he's meaning the new husky stadium... so what does the old husky stadium have to do with the new one? While similar, they aren't identical.

*edit 3: ffs, The Rose Bowl? Another gd bowl stadium? They are the worst to watch a game in. Not only that, but it too is a run down pos. And its a good thing those mountains are in the background, because that's the only thing you'll be seeing from the nosebleeds.

Last edited:
Just for fun-
I've been to 8
Not all were football games- Women's Lax at Yale, Wisconsin during the dead of winter

Scott is selective about what threads go poof and who gets banned.
A head scratcher why this guy still is allowed here and why his obvious spam stays up for so long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT