ADVERTISEMENT

Big Game, etc.

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
So the Big Game has been moved to Dec. 1 - the day after the Pac-12 championship game. Because with 2 weeks of conference games left, Stanford (and Cal) are out of contention. Hahahaha.

Win the Apple Cp and we are North champs. Except for this silly playoff contention stuff, the Arizona game means nothing to us. On the other hand, if we win and mutts lose, the Apple Cup will mean nothign to either of us. Huh.

Finally, I did not know that Idaho plays Florida this weekend.

So the Big Game has been moved to Dec. 1 - the day after the Pac-12 championship game. Because with 2 weeks of conference games left, Stanford (and Cal) are out of contention. Hahahaha.

Win the Apple Cp and we are North champs. Except for this silly playoff contention stuff, the Arizona game means nothing to us. On the other hand, if we win and mutts lose, the Apple Cup will mean nothign to either of us. Huh.

Finally, I did not know that Idaho plays Florida this weekend.

I believe it is the makeup game for one that got cancelled due to a hurricane a few years back.

Florida isn't very good this year. I think Idaho will beat the spread.

I don’t think so. It means something :).

Yeah, of course it means a LOT to all of us. I was being a bit facetious. Or perhaps feces-tious, as I was daydreaming about how much fun it would be to perform colonoscopies on some of our fellow posters. Now I'm thinking that using the Hubble Telescope would be more fun than a telephoto lens camera. Not referring to you SD...….:D

If we can win tomorrow, and beat the stinking mutts finally and be undefeated at home for two full years, yeah I will be one happy camper. Might even renew and up my CAF donation. And CML is probably already assured of Pac-12 and National coach of they year, but these events would make it even better. Peace to all - well most, I won't be posting again until the game.

Loyal, I hope you do all that you suggested above. Well, not the Hubble...but the CAF part.

As for the colonoscopies, a couple of my friends were talking once. One suggested that he would like to perform a colonoscopy on someone he didn't like. The other told him that would be OK if he earned the right by catching the results of the prep for the previous 24 hours. The conversation degenerated from there....

Yeah, Loyal... Sorry but your fixation of colonoscopes and dolling them out in a hurtful way... Seems a little... odd. You should probably keep that daydream to yourself...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT