ADVERTISEMENT

Boy, funeral central today

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
A few musings:
  • Colorado is just like us. 3-0 to 4-4. Coach Prime called out his offensive line. Sound familiar?
  • Even if we somehow get 6 wins, I'm not sure we will get a bowl bid. We are currently in a 4-way tie for 8th place
  • I guess we still have 19 commits. 13 3 stars and 6 2 stars. 3 from Washington, 1 from CDA. All 3 stars. Hope we keep them. The ones from Florida and Tennessee are questionable to stick?
  • One play yesterday that just killed me. Our defensive guy was out on the end, rushed and had a clear path to the QB for a bigtime sack, but got faked by the fake to the RB and ran right past the QB, who kept it around the end for a big gain
  • Mtn West is looking better all the time
  • We need to win 2 out of the next 3. A gotta have to retain our commits IMHO. We can beat these guys. Might as well just forfeit the Apple Cup
  • The next few weeks - the lawsuit, the must have games. Chin up. All is not lost. Well except for Mik and Suudy. They are......... :)

The last two games ORE/ASU had the same outcome. Both games inside the 20 twice and only get FG. Those FG are nice, but when the other team is scoring TD’s it is a losing game. Is it coaching, play calling, players, other teams D? Also appears Ward is over throwing his receivers on the 30+yd pass plays

A few musings:
  • Colorado is just like us. 3-0 to 4-4. Coach Prime called out his offensive line. Sound familiar?
  • Even if we somehow get 6 wins, I'm not sure we will get a bowl bid. We are currently in a 4-way tie for 8th place
  • I guess we still have 19 commits. 13 3 stars and 6 2 stars. 3 from Washington, 1 from CDA. All 3 stars. Hope we keep them. The ones from Florida and Tennessee are questionable to stick?
  • One play yesterday that just killed me. Our defensive guy was out on the end, rushed and had a clear path to the QB for a bigtime sack, but got faked by the fake to the RB and ran right past the QB, who kept it around the end for a big gain
  • Mtn West is looking better all the time
  • We need to win 2 out of the next 3. A gotta have to retain our commits IMHO. We can beat these guys. Might as well just forfeit the Apple Cup
  • The next few weeks - the lawsuit, the must have games. Chin up. All is not lost. Well except for Mik and Suudy. They are......... :)
Why is MWC looking better? This team would be bottombof that conference too.

MWC looking better? Are you kidding? There are 5 MWC teams this season that would beat our current roster. Next year, we're going to be looking at maybe a 60% roster turnover. We'll be fortunate to win 2-3 games.

Boise State, Fresno, Air Force, SDSU, Wyoming, and UNLV can't wait to play us next season.

Reactions: justinbgocougs
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT