ADVERTISEMENT

Biggs now serving Crow

WaltherPPK

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2014
Spokane
Looks as if there will be many at the table !

It IS sorta funny, although the circumstances Cougar faithful find themselves in looks GRIM !

Reduced to a 2 team conference, battered by COVID fraud, gut punched by PAY to PLAY and cut off at the Knees by the transfer portal, Cougs face what appears to be an all time LOW.

The Admin certainly has done nothing to make one feel as though the university is in good hands now. As for this season, after a stellar start, football appears to be heading into a true black hole !

Was the real reason why the PAC 12 disintegrated being the fact that 10 football programs had reached the breaking point of having to carry WSU and OSU for decades ?

Cougar football, stuck in a town no one wants to visit, trying to live in the wrong conference, lacking the "big boy" money and now with a Coaching staff that is more than suspect.

Biggs, what side dishes are you serving up with that Crow ???

Yea it disintegrated because the 10 were tired of carrying two programs that have been better than 1/2 the conference and for much of the time in the top 3rd since the last round of realignment. It wasn’t fox and espn trying to consolidate conferences for more profit. It was the 10 schools who couldn’t bare sharing 3 million dollars per year while we went to 7 bowl games in a row and brought in excess money to the conference. So they fled and accepted partial shares in other conferences and awful scheduling.

Looks as if there will be many at the table !

It IS sorta funny, although the circumstances Cougar faithful find themselves in looks GRIM !

Reduced to a 2 team conference, battered by COVID fraud, gut punched by PAY to PLAY and cut off at the Knees by the transfer portal, Cougs face what appears to be an all time LOW.

The Admin certainly has done nothing to make one feel as though the university is in good hands now. As for this season, after a stellar start, football appears to be heading into a true black hole !

Was the real reason why the PAC 12 disintegrated being the fact that 10 football programs had reached the breaking point of having to carry WSU and OSU for decades ?

Cougar football, stuck in a town no one wants to visit, trying to live in the wrong conference, lacking the "big boy" money and now with a Coaching staff that is more than suspect.

Biggs, what side dishes are you serving up with that Crow ???
Assinine

Yea it disintegrated because the 10 were tired of carrying two programs that have been better than 1/2 the conference and for much of the time in the top 3rd since the last round of realignment. It wasn’t fox and espn trying to consolidate conferences for more profit. It was the 10 schools who couldn’t bare sharing 3 million dollars per year while we went to 7 bowl games in a row and brought in excess money to the conference. So they fled and accepted partial shares in other conferences and awful scheduling.

living on wishful interpretations of reality doesn't serve you ! Sure, Cougs were great in the 1930's ! ! And in how many of those 7 bowl games did the Cougs look like they belonged ?? How did that 2019 game against UCLA turn out ? How many wins in your 8 glory years against the dogs ???

living on wishful interpretations of reality doesn't serve you ! Sure, Cougs were great in the 1930's ! ! And in how many of those 7 bowl games did the Cougs look like they belonged ?? How did that 2019 game against UCLA turn out ? How many wins in your 8 glory years against the dogs ???
F you. And my 9mm Ruger with its 15-shot clip would outdo your pussy Walther PPK. My sawed off shotgun too, Go F yourself.

Reactions: ATACFD
F you. And my 9mm Ruger with its 15-shot clip would outdo your pussy Walther PPK. My sawed off shotgun too, Go F yourself.

Ruger manufactures quality centerfire pistols and revolvers. So, you've purchased your first firearm, you may need to watch Fundamentals of Firearms Ownership, a Ruger produced video. 15 rounds ? Highly doubtful you'll ever learn to make the first one count.

Ruger manufactures quality centerfire pistols and revolvers. So, you've purchased your first firearm, you may need to watch Fundamentals of Firearms Ownership, a Ruger produced video. 15 rounds ? Highly doubtful you'll ever learn to make the first one count.
Hey dipshit. I've fired plenty of rounds out of my 9MM. Even more out of my .22 Ruger pistol. sweet and accurate. And lots out of my other 3 guns. I used to have 9 total, but the bitch got 4 of them so I only have 5 now. Bet I could outshoot you. 007. And I have had firearms since I was 14.

Hey dipshit. I've fired plenty of rounds out of my 9MM. Even more out of my .22 Ruger pistol. sweet and accurate. And lots out of my other 3 guns. I used to have 9 total, but the bitch got 4 of them so I only have 5 now. Bet I could outshoot you. 007. And I have had firearms since I was 14.
Chances are, Loyal has fired some rounds into your lady friend too

• Haha
Reactions: spongeandshoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT