ADVERTISEMENT

Borghi Over/Under for

CougInSpain

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2009
Yards Rushing against UNC... I think setting it at 150 yards is about right. When was the last time we had a RB go for 200+? Harrison?

I'd rather his stat line be something like 10 carries for 90 yards and 2 TDs so we can rest him in advance of Houston.
I'm inclined to agree with this but I have a sneaking suspicion that this guy is like the energizer bunny. We will see

He is gonna get his yards. I'd like to see a couple other guys get reps. They need to be as up to speed as possible for the league schedule.

I'd rather his stat line be something like 10 carries for 90 yards and 2 TDs so we can rest him in advance of Houston.

Agree. Rather see Markoff and McIntosh combine for 20 or so touches after Max gets his.

Bingo. I’d like Markoff and McIntosh to combine for 200. Give Borghi enough work to break a sweat then bring on Thursday Night Football on a Saturday afternoon. Don’t need any more Jahad Woods moments this week.

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT