ADVERTISEMENT

Breakdown of Expectations for WSU/Smith's Bball 2021 team, and WHY, HOW they those Expectations are, Should be Realistic

Its all about realistic COMPARISONS, PAST TRENDLINES.

ALMOST EVERY PLAYER IN WSU, PAC 12, MAYBE EVEN IN ALL OF COLLEGE BBALL HISTORY, THAR HAS SCORED 40 POINTS IN A GAME VS A GOOD TEAM LIKE STANFORD, EITHER AVERAGES ABOUT 17 TO 20 THAT SEASON OR THE NEXT SEASON AFTER THAT SEASON.

Thats a realistic, logical comparison, trendline.

Find me 1 player that scored 40 vs a a stanford type, that didnt go on to average 17 to 20 either that seaaon or next season after that season.

I dont think any of you will find even 1 player that scored 40, that didnt average 17 to 20..

And since most players that score 40, average 17 to 20, why would Noah be any different then the rest of that trendline?

And if that trensline were not enough, the majority of Sports Media thinks that Noah is going to be the highest scoring Pac 12 guard, SG. So 14.5/15/15.5/16 ppg is going to lead Pac 12 guards, SG's? No that wont lead Pac 12. No its clear that the majority of Sports Media, thinks Noah will score about 17 to 20, and thus lead Pac 12 Guards, SG's.

Do any of you guys know something the Sports Media doesnt? Do you guys know more then the Sports Media?

I'm going to follow the COMPARISONS, TRENDLINES, SPORTS MEDIA.

But hey, prove the comparisons, trendlines, sportsmedia wrong by finding at least 1 player that scored 40 that didnt go on to average 17 to 20 points per game.
There are so many players that fit this bill it’s laughable.. I am too lazy to do the research but averaging 20 just because you scored 40 in a game is not even close to a guarantee at any level of basketball... I would be willing to bet another $100... That less then 50% of the players who score 40 in a game average 20ppg...

There are so many players that fit this bill it’s laughable.. I am too lazy to do the research but averaging 20 just because you scored 40 in a game is not even close to a guarantee at any level of basketball... I would be willing to bet another $100... That less then 50% of the players who score 40 in a game average 20ppg...
I lied and decided to do the research..😎 According to NCAA website there were 21 players to average 20 ppg last year... There were 12...40 plus point games last year, only 3 of those people averaged 20 ppg..Seems pretty clear to me that there is no correlation.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT