ADVERTISEMENT

"But..But This offense is good!"

spongebob11

Head Coach
Nov 6, 2013
Like I said from the jump.. Leach is crap of a coach... and he is probing it in spades

This post was edited on 11/29 10:56 PM by M-I-Coug

If anything is crap, it's you as a fan. No, Im not happy with what's happened this season. Yes, Im smart enough to realize what's going on. You just pout and spout more crap.

Even if Leach did a 180 and did everything you wished for, you'd still whine.

This coming from a dude who bums rides and has to work during games yet calls everyone stupid. Priceless

Leach could do exactly as you wished, you'd still be unhappy. i don't know what it is you wish or want from WSU football. I think you're unhappy and project it onto WSU.

Well maybe when I see middle school football it remind me of all of the times I wasn't given airplane bottles of Jameson.

You can make this personal all you want... but do you really see good coaching?

When is the last time Levy's receivers had a gazillion drops. And that's not even our biggest problem.

At what spots are we being well coached?

You want to be right about something soooo bad

It's rather pathetic.

At what position is WSU loaded with talent? I thought CH made huge strides under Leach. The OL is better although the they still can't run block. There are WRs that have moved up the depth chart and played well. Mayle does have drops but had a huge year.

The defense, ugh. They miss Gauta the nose guard. They miss Buchanon. I won't argue with their lack of identity. 34 or 43, pick one and do it. We may see the DC fired.

Leach already fired the special teams coach. The GA coach he promoted during the season was only gonna be able to do so much. I'm curious who they hire to fill that spot.

I just don't think you're gonna see a constant rise in the build of WSU football. There may be years when it dips because the program can't handle losses to injury or graduation. Replacing some guys just isn't in the cards yet. Depth, strength, talent, youth are all issues right now that won't be fixed by year three of Leach's tenure.

There is no easy button to push at WSU. I understand the frustration but at the same time I can see why things have such wide swings of good to bad.

Originally posted by spongebob11:
This coming from a dude who bums rides and has to work during games yet calls everyone stupid. Priceless
what's priceless is criticizing someone for having to work during a game

really?

Originally posted by BiggsCoug:
i don't know what it is you wish or want from WSU football. I think you're unhappy and project it onto WSU.
How about* not* being totally dominated in every facet of the game at HOME by a 4 conference win team... for starters?

How about more than 2 wins in a season in year 3?

How about a coach who isn't whining his team is too young at the END of his 3rd season... especially when hit with the fact WSU is playing as young as several other teams in the P-12 conference with a coaching staff LESS tenured than ours? Those teams seem to find a way to win more than they lose.

Originally posted by BiggsCoug:
If anything is crap, it's you as a fan. No, Im not happy with what's happened this season. Yes, Im smart enough to realize what's going on. You just pout and spout more crap.

Even if Leach did a 180 and did everything you wished for, you'd still whine.

What is going on?

im gonna pocket $2,500 this weekend. Or I could've gone to the Apple Cup. Which would you choose?

In retrospect,that was not even a choice.The cougs looked terrible and i would imagine that it did not impress some quality recruits who were on hand. Leach needs to right this ship and soon. The team better come up with 7-8 wins next year or he will lose a lot of support.I had tickets and did not go to the game because of the weather and other considerations I have a long way to travel and honesty did not feel that the cougs were going to win..The defense certainly needs revamping.Leach needs to put a better product on the field period. I have always been a Mike Leach fan but he is looking shaky at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT