ADVERTISEMENT

Chauca?

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
There is a lot of speculation about Rorie on this board. Has there been any news on Brandon Chauca? There is a good chance that the cougs go 0-2 on these two. I am hoping that one of them commits to the cougs.Kent is recruiting against some good schools for these two. It is not like we are competing against San Diego University for their commits.

All I can tell you is that he is posting pictures of his WSU visit this morning (Thursday) on twitter.

This sounds and looks great, I now think that Rorie is Oregon bound which is the worse choice he can make I would still like a late signing like Andre Adams or Oliver,the OSU commit. to round out the recruiting year.

I guess that counting the chickens before they hatch applies here. Chauca would fit in better in Pullman. One hopes that mama liked the college atmosphere in Pullman where he would be safe

Hopefully a good sign of where he's at in the process. I just have learned over the years that nothing means a thing until they sign. I hope Chauca comes on board. He probably doesn't have the upside talent of a Rorie but his highlights seem to show a good feel for the game and "high IQ". That can translate well especially as the talent around him improves.

Chuaca will probably be the better college point guard. The other guy is yesterday's news and coug fans will appreciate Chuca's play if he commits.Does anyone know when he will decide?

Originally posted by ElComanche:
Chuaca will probably be the better college point guard. The other guy is yesterday's news and coug fans will appreciate Chuca's play if he commits.Does anyone know when he will decide?
In the "next couple days" or "early next week."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT