ADVERTISEMENT

Cory Hall

CrimsonDisciple

Head Coach
Dec 26, 2005
What do you guys think of bringing Cory Hall on as D.B. Coach? He is a California native, should have some nice HS connections. College and HS in Fresno, CA.

Assuming he can coach a little, I'd love it. I'd be willing to bet he'd be a good recruiter. WSU has an extra $250K from Grinch and the DC is still getting paid by Minn. so maybe some extra funds there. He was getting paid $200K from OSU.

What do you guys think of bringing Cory Hall on as D.B. Coach? He is a California native, should have some nice HS connections. College and HS in Fresno, CA.

Playing experience good. Coaching experience limited. Salary affordable. Recruiter yet to be proven, however he was recruiting to Oregon State.

Cory Hall would be incredible. I thought he did a great job as the interim coach at OSU, and was hoping he'd get the gig. The player's really responded to him, as the Beavs almost upset (was it Stanford?). Players' really believe in him, and they even had a petition going around asking that Cory would be their next head coach.

I think it would be a great idea. Not sure if this forum goes anywhere, where decisions are made, but yeah. Bring on Cory.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT