ADVERTISEMENT

Coug Soccer : Mon 0 - WSU 1 at halftime

Alycia Overland taps in a loose ball in front of the net for a goal. WSU now leads 3-0.

Alycia Overland taps in a loose ball in front of the net for a goal. WSU now leads 3-0.
While I was typing the 3rd goal on here, the Cougars scored another and I missed it. Hailey Smith scored goal number 4.

Catching the tail end of the game. I was hoping to watch it earlier but I was tied up.

This game was even more lopsided than the score indicates. At the time that the Coug ladies scored their fourth goal, Montana had achieved only three shots on goal. Amazing to the point that one felt sorry for the Grizzlies. Montana's lone goal came late after both teams had started clearing their benches.

The team has been crippled by injuries so it will be interesting to see how far they can go in the postseason. Off, however, to a nice start.

Next game will be against Georgetown/Central Connecticut State winner. Georgetown in the overwhelming favorite here and if they win the girls will travel to D.C. for that game. No idea of the date or time.

Really good win to start things. I also felt a bit sorry for the Griz but some really nice goals throughout the game.

This game was even more lopsided than the score indicates. At the time that the Coug ladies scored their fourth goal, Montana had achieved only three shots on goal. Amazing to the point that one felt sorry for the Grizzlies. Montana's lone goal came late after both teams had started clearing their benches.

The team has been crippled by injuries so it will be interesting to see how far they can go in the postseason. Off, however, to a nice start.

Next game will be against Georgetown/Central Connecticut State winner. Georgetown in the overwhelming favorite here and if they win the girls will travel to D.C. for that game. No idea of the date or time.
Yep. Their goalkeeper had a few great saves or the Cougars could easily put up 2-3 more goals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT