ADVERTISEMENT

Coug / UCLA predictions

It's going to be a very difficult game to win but I'm going 48-45 Wazzu.
The key will be in how we start. I guarantee if we suck for the first quarter like we did against ASU we'll get boatraced. It's imperative that we play our most complete game of the year.

Last edited:
Since we are on the road, which is an advantage, I'll go with...
Wazzu 35
Uckluh 31

Over/under is 65.5 (I saw this after my score prediction....not bad!):)

The spread is kind of ridiculous.... I see this as a close game.... But if its a blowout.... I see WSU on the side piling up the scores!

Man, I want this win so much I can taste it! Bring down the Ruins! The year that WSU opened the season playing UCLA at Pullman a while back I lived in Pullman that summer. I'm a runner so I always, everyday ran up Stadium Way and would stop at the open end (then) of Martin Stadium and yell as loud as I could at the Cougs on field, "BEAT UCLA", 3 or 4 times, every day all summer when they were there! Always got great, rousing responses! Now I'm channeling those chants from Pullman! Beat UCLA !!

Reactions: wulffui
All week I thought it was going to be close, but then I remembered the D holding the Scum Devils to 24 points, no reason Cougs can't do it in Pasadena either.

Cougs: 38
fUCLA - Where All-Americans go to get soft: 24

Same score as ASU game.

Edit for grammar.

I've got nothing.

I honestly have no idea how this is going to go. My hope is a 42-17 blow out, but that is based on nothing but hope.

Almost everything I've seen on the Ucla boards appears the Bruins are overlooking this one. I see the Cougs and specifically the s. cal kids step up. WSU 44-28

Almost everything I've seen on the Ucla boards appears the Bruins are overlooking this one. I see the Cougs and specifically the s. cal kids step up. WSU 44-28
You do realize message board warriors and football players generally are not one and the same?

Reactions: ATACFD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT