ADVERTISEMENT

D'Angelo McKenzie

Why would you only mention two Tony recruits that didn't work out and not the recruits that were good to excellent players? Why wouldn't you mention Klay and Casto as inherited players?

Glad Cougar

This is what he does on here for YEARS. His narrative has always been to omit truthful facts to better support his wrongful biased views. He Picks & Chooses what he wants to highlight just to move the goalposts & create false reality.

My goodness, his poor clients....!

Probably pointless to argue with you, but THIS is what you wrote:

"And If Bone took over with Low, Rochestie, Baynes, Cowgill instead of Hartune Witherill etc it probably would have been a different outcome."

Why would you only mention two Tony recruits that didn't work out and not the recruits that were good to excellent players? Why wouldn't you mention Klay and Casto as inherited players? Both were on the all-conference newcomer team as freshmen and both played on the USA basketball U-19 Team that included the best young college players in the nation. Bone had both players for 2 years and Tony secured another very good player in Brock Motum, who Bone had for 4 years. That's not to mention the way he treated Marcus Thames in favor of his recruit, Reggie Moore. I get tired of the revisionist history that some people spew that Tony Bennett didn't leave much for Ken Bone. Is it reasonable to expect that Tony Bennett should leave a complete team of players of the caliber of Low, Rochestie, Baynes, Cowgill to the next coach? He left plenty of good building blocks, IMO. The basketball program undeniably went downhill under Bone's watch and hasn't gotten any better under Ernie Kent.

Glad Cougar

Can I ask you a question? What was Tony's Pac 10 record with Baynes, Rochestie, Harmeling, Forrest, Klay, Casto, Kopriiczca?

Can I ask you a question? What was Tony's Pac 10 record with Baynes, Rochestie, Harmeling, Forrest, Klay, Casto, Kopriiczca?

Ed. my Coug friend, you know I love ya, but all you want to do is fight and bring up 10-20-30 year old "what ifs" . Who the F cares?

Can you just stop that for the sake of us all? And quit making every post a g-d question.

Reactions: Alpine Cougar
Ed. my Coug friend, you know I love ya, but all you want to do is fight and bring up 10-20-30 year old "what ifs" . Who the F cares?

Can you just stop that for the sake of us all? And quit making every post a g-d question.

Here here. Start a new thread if you want to talk about Tony Bennett.

“I love you but” really means you dont love him at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT