ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Amendola.....

Loyal Coug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 27, 2003
A bit off-topic but so what. To preface, I hate the Patriots. These Patriots fans you see out here - of course they are fans, they root for a winning team.

Anyway, I had never heard of Amendola before yesterday. Come to find (yeaah I saw this at some other lame-o site) he was a CML player at Texas Tech, and fought his way into a NFL spot after two years on practice squads. Kind of neat.

Reactions: earldacoug
A bit off-topic but so what. To preface, I hate the Patriots. These Patriots fans you see out here - of course they are fans, they root for a winning team.

Anyway, I had never heard of Amendola before yesterday. Come to find (yeaah I saw this at some other lame-o site) he was a CML player at Texas Tech, and fought his way into a NFL spot after two years on practice squads. Kind of neat.

If you had never heard of Amendola before then might like this article.

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports...-connects-river-cracraft-with-danny-amendola/

Last edited:

You'd never heard of Danny Amendola?

Reactions: Whitworth-Coug
Amendola was amazing yesterday... A read about River is always a good read!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT