ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Gonzales recruiting video for WSU:)

This guy is great and respectful to WSU, Coach Leach and Pullman. Wonder if he’d like to be a DC at WSU. Love his attitude!

This guy is great and respectful to WSU, Coach Leach and Pullman. Wonder if he’d like to be a DC at WSU. Love his attitude!
I suggested him, Tony White and Zach Arnett when WSU was looking for a D-Coordinator and new coaches. Then Edwards snapped them up and they made Zach Arnett the new coordinator at SDSU. Someone here made a good point that these guys weren't making the calls and Rocky Long was the mastermind. Arnett said in a 2018' interview that Long does have a great deal of influence on what's called. If Arnett feels as though he's not being given enough credit for what's going on these days (top 20 defense...I believe) then Long may lose another good coach. I followed Arnett's recruitment coming out of high school. He was a really good baseball player as well and very productive as a linebacker. Only 5'-10"...he could of played on any Pac10 team at the time. Like a miniature Chris Spielman...smartest player on the field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT