This is the first year it doesn't seem like there is one unbeatable team. Also good representation in the Top 10 instead of just SEC only: 4x SEC teams, 3x P12 (!!!), 2x B10, 1x B12
- Georgia is probably the class of CFB, but Missouri/Kent State showed they will look past teams. They're also clearly worse on defense. IMO probably 3-4 teams that can beat them with the right bounces
- tOSU is maybe a team that could beat Georgia, but they too are sleepwalking right now. Any given Saturday
- I'll never believe in Michigan - they're like UW in 2016: regular season champs who fall into the playoff woodchipper of teams that are actually good
- Nobody believes in TCU
- Alabama is basically not a factor, and neither is Clemson
- Unless they're playing Georgia or a team that can dominate man coverage, Tennessee could be unstoppable. Unfortunately, a couple teams CAN play man
- Everyone else looks really fallible: USC bows to Utah, LSU with ugly losses, Oregon gets stomped out by Georgia, UCLA are you kidding me?