ADVERTISEMENT

Ducks v tOSU

BleedCrimsonandGray

Hall Of Fame
Oct 2, 2007
I find myself actually rooting for the Ducks in this game.

Still a lot of football to play, but it looks like the Buckeyes are getting all they can handle.

I can't stand either team...but rooting for the Ducks.

And I will never refer to them with a t in front of their name. It is just Ohia State.

Reactions: SDCoug
Anyone get in on the 14pt spread? Excuse me, 14.5pts. I'm not a sport bettor, but if there was ever a sure thing it was the Ducks to cover.

Great win for Oregon. Not sure how good Ohio State is this season, but it’s a big win for the conference.

Was also pulling for the ducks, let it be a PAC school that beats them, not crappy hio State.

Well I think this would have been a good win for the conference perception except the rest of the league shit the bed yesterday. USC, Utah, Arizona, I mean c'mon. Colorado had a chance to get a nice win and couldn't hang on, Cal not getting the job done. A lot of that takes the shine off the Oregon win.

Well I think this would have been a good win for the conference perception except the rest of the league shit the bed yesterday. USC, Utah, Arizona, I mean c'mon. Colorado had a chance to get a nice win and couldn't hang on, Cal not getting the job done. A lot of that takes the shine off the Oregon win.
The P12 needs a program to emerge on the National level. Colorado and Cal? Nobody pays attention to them.

Oregon has a legit chance to make some noise in the top-5 this season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT