ADVERTISEMENT

End of Bucs game, other

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
I thought the same thing at the end of the Bills game. 30-odd seconds left, 4th down. And I didn't realize the potential FG was 49 yards, or that the kicker was only 3-8 from that distance. And what about a block? Or if they punted, a punt return, couple of long passes, whatever? The game was not over. No matter how slim the chances, there was a chance. Major brain fart by coach. A player can't call timeout?

And I'm sure all you Swifties are happy to know about the record viewership for this game. Although I was more interested in Jason Kelce's antics.

If the Chiefs win Sunday, I'm not watching one minute of the game. I will check out the Usher concert at halftime, though.

I thought the same thing at the end of the Bills game. 30-odd seconds left, 4th down. And I didn't realize the potential FG was 49 yards, or that the kicker was only 3-8 from that distance. And what about a block? Or if they punted, a punt return, couple of long passes, whatever? The game was not over. No matter how slim the chances, there was a chance. Major brain fart by coach. A player can't call timeout?

And I'm sure all you Swifties are happy to know about the record viewership for this game. Although I was more interested in Jason Kelce's antics.

What happened in the Bills-Chiefs game that was similar to the Bucs-Lions game? Buffalo had no timeouts left and the Chiefs had just picked up a first down. All that was left to do was 3 kneel downs and the game was over. That's what KC did.

However, I agree that Bowles and the Bucs still had a small chance with a timeout left and a 4th down coming up for Detroit. I think Bowles completely blew it and probably knows it now.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT