ADVERTISEMENT

Even with Zico and Calvin going elsewhere...

YakiCoug

Hall Of Fame
Jan 6, 2003
WSU apparently still has a shot at wide receivers Reggie Roberson, Braylon Sanders, Bryan Thompson, Michael Onyemaobi, and Travell Harris.
JC transfer Easop Winston is enrolled, and Davontadean Martin and Anthony White Jr. appear solid in their commitments, so it's unlikely WSU will get more than two of the five freshmen prospects I list above.
Onyemaobi could be a DB, so WSU could take him in addition to two of the others (Roberson and Thompson are definitely legit talents).

WSU apparently still has a shot at wide receivers Reggie Roberson, Braylon Sanders, Bryan Thompson, Michael Onyemaobi, and Travell Harris.
JC transfer Easop Winston is enrolled, and Davontadean Martin and Anthony White Jr. appear solid in their commitments, so it's unlikely WSU will get more than two of the five freshmen prospects I list above.
Onyemaobi could be a DB, so WSU could take him in addition to two of the others (Roberson and Thompson are definitely legit talents).

Fortunately, Anthony White also is enrolled.

Reactions: earldacoug
I really think that only Roberson,Sanders and Harris are possibilities. Onyermaobi looks like a heavy TCU lean if one reads his comments.. I do not see Thompson as a possibility. I really like Roberson and Sanders. They seemingly have all the right physical abilities to blossom in the Air Raid. Harris looks good and is also classified as an athlete,being able to play on both sides of the ball

I really think that only Roberson,Sanders and Harris are possibilities. Onyermaobi looks like a heavy TCU lean if one reads his comments.. I do not see Thompson as a possibility. I really like Roberson and Sanders. They seemingly have all the right physical abilities to blossom in the Air Raid. Harris looks good and is also classified as an athlete,being able to play on both sides of the ball

So, you're saying they have Pokemon Scrambability?

They have more than that, they have length quickness size, and speed. They can stretch the field and do away with the Pokemon scramble/ Roberson announces Monday and i really hope he chooses WSU in the hat dance. Sanders has big time offers for a reason coming from his home State If they commit,this would be quite a recruiting haul for the staff.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT